-->

Friday, November 25, 2011

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things (2nd Year)



Last year, I shared with you my favorite things surrounding Christmastime.  It was such a fun project for me as it made me stop and truly think about my family traditions that I grew up with as well as the new traditions I have started with my family...and all of the things I have passion for especially this time of year.
I am sharing the condensed list with you here...each item/memory/act has a built in link in case you want to look back at last year's post....

Enjoy!



These Are A Few of My Favorite Things



































My Most Favorite Thing Kindness



and stay tuned for my new 2011 Project List...Can't Wait To Do This Again!

1 comments:

TheUnSoccerMom said...

so true.. kindness is so very important!!


I wish Elf on the Shelf would have been around when Christen was little. I do believe it would have helped just a bit. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...