-->

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Campbell and OH YEAH No Power for the 165,999th time since I have moved to Windham!

Well maybe I am exaggerating just a tad but seriously dudes and dudettes...this is GETTING OLD....

We were enjoying the last football game of the regular season on Saturday...great tailgating and fun parent time as exhibited below




















AND another JAGS win...and a beautiful senior ceremony (as exhibited below).......




















and towards the end of the game, the snow started to fly.  We were warned that there would most likely be power outages because the snow was going to be wet and heavy...and yes indeedy...Saturday at 9:45pm, we lost power...and we still do not have it back.  (Before we lost, I must add that we enjoyed a post-game get together at our friends' Marion and John's....pix to come when I can upload them!)

We are making the most of yet another power outage and do have the best parents in the world who were all excited to take us in and cook for us...

I snapped a few pix with my phone before I got too disgusted...

like breakfast first thing on Sunday morning, before the novelty wore off....
Here are Diana's "Scary Face Pancakes"


After breakfast, we "BOO'D" Mimi and Papa and then headed to the legendary Woburn Halloween Parade- it did not disappoint (Diana had so much fun!  Again more pix to come when I can upload them)

Sunday night, we, along with half of the town of Windham, checked into La Quinta hotel in Andover....while the boys and Monkey went to pick up some extra stuff, I relaxed in the room (or attempted to relax which really is kinda funny especially when I am completely stressed....see evidence below)



We had a pajama party and enjoyed chilling...when the boys got back, we walked over to the Chateau Restaurant...1.5 hour wait so decided to do takeout and ate in our room...delish and fun

I didn't sleep well but hey!  Monday was Halloween...had to pull it together (recap and tons of photos to come soon but until then....here is a pic of my desk calendar...fuzzy shot...exactly what I felt like Monday morning in the office)


The poor kiddos in Windham...Trick-Or-Treating has been postponed until Sunday 11/6....luckily we were not affected since we go to Mimi and Papa's in Stoneham...Diana had a ball and didn't even notice the difference

We are crashing at Gram and Papa's on the other side of Windham now...stay tuned!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...