-->

Friday, November 11, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

For the experience that Zach got to have with football this year- we are so thankful that he experienced so much play time and a championship season..we gave him a special gift this week that I made along with a very special card...here is a glimpse of my masterpiece :)

and for strategy...hard work and rewards like these (check out Del Frisco's on the waterfront- Elisa and I were treated by Nick to a wonderful dinner after a productive planning meeting)


for my little monkey who continues to amaze us with her vocabulary...she continues to make me laugh...here she is with Claribel's hair clips...she loves when Claribel comes over to do my hair :)


and for continuous quality family time...Diana making cookies with my parents....sleep overs at Grammy and Papa's....Ally coming home from college....wonderful conversations and endless love

and to all of our Veterans...we salute you...thank you for the gift of freedom

1 comments:

TheUnSoccerMom said...

awesome collage!! you've inspired me! :o)

have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...