-->

Monday, November 29, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...


Another year of giving...another year of sharing...another year of decorating and baking and mistletoeing and preparing for our King.

I am going to share some of my favorite things with you over the next month. They are little things that I find pleasure in wearing or smelling or doing or just enjoying during the holidays each year.

I hope to read about your favorite things too...what do you like to wear? bake? share with your family and friends? What are some of your favorite holiday traditions?

My first favorite thing is Yankee Candle's Christmas Eve. The first time I picked up the large jar in a local Yankee store, I took one look at the picture of Santa on the sleigh, lifted the cover and smelled pure Christmas Eve excitement...a perfect blend of sugar plums, cool air and pure Christmas magic. I buy a new one every year as I burn the large jar so often and for so long that it is gone by the end of each holiday season. I can't wait to purchase this year's candle this week! Try it- I guarantee that your home will start to fill with the magic of Christmas.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...