-->

Friday, May 31, 2024

Friday Favorites (May 31, 2024)

 



Ok...first of all..how did we get here....the last day of May already?  EEK...feel like my favorite month of the year just flew by with all of the craziness.

 

Anyway..linking up for Friday Favorites HERE and sharing some recent faves

 

MEMEs















 

Pre-Summer/Summer Joy








 


 Congrats Diana!




 

 


 The Many Moods of Remi








 

 


 Cheering Our Girl Up


Thank you Auntie Lea XO

P.S That bite wasn't from Diana though- Eva couldn't help herself- ha!




 

 

Girl Time

 


 





 That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend friends!

7 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Eva took the right piece of that cookie cake- one with a big ol´ frosting rose so she got plenty of frosting!! Great memes- thought provoking and true. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

Those cakes! Haha - Remy! You have such full weeks! I don't know where you get your energy!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Some of those memes made me laugh out loud! I love all your pictures in this post. It seems like it was a great week for you! I felt the same way about mine; even if it was mostly a blur, there were some wonderful moments. I hope you enjoy your weekend, my friend! I'm going to catch up on blogs this weekend, I'm behind in reading.

Kim Carberry said...

Those memes! I have a phone voice which sounds nothing at all like my home voice and how is it 20 years since she got off the plane!
Those summer photos did make me smile! It looks like someone is enjoying their ice cream.
The girls time looks like a lot of fun!

Rightupmyaliway said...

Love girl time! I have a girl's night planned for tonight, and I can't wait! Have a fabulous weekend, Holly!

Joanne said...

Girl time looks great... and so does that cookie cake so I can't blame Eva one bit! :)

Melissa Baker said...

New here! Great post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...