-->

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Wednesday Hodgepodge


 


 

 Hi Friends.  I am joining Joyce for her fun Wednesday Hodgepodge Linkup.  Here we go!

 

 

 

1. What are you currently juggling in your life? 

Our CRAZY End-Of-School-Year MAY like every other year, My full time job, My 2nd job...just running on adrenaline right now
 




2. How often do you buy new clothes? What was the last piece of clothing you purchased? 


3. What food festival would you most like to attend?


I am not sure...I have heard that the different food festivals at Epcot are amazing though



4. May is the 5th month of the year. Tell us something you remember about your 5th grade year. 

I had a really strict teacher, Mrs Cummings, who was an ex-nun!  I was nervous to have her BUT it ended up being one of my best years of elementary school.  We became such a close class and we were so sad when the year was over!


 


5. What are your favorite five words right now? 

Can't wait to say them...."School is Out For Summer!"





6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Keeping the faith






11 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

That dress is so pretty! Good luck with all the things this time of year!! I know it is a hectic one :).

Memphis Bridges said...

Love your answers and hang in there with the all the end of the school year things! I have always been pleased with the selection of walmart online for clothes. Have a good day!

Allstarme79 said...

Your #6 is simple but needed! I am going through it right now and need to always remind myself to keep the faith no matter what. I am ready for summer too!

ellen b. said...

Hi Holly, nice to meet you at the Hodgepodge. When I was in school and when I was a teacher those were my favorite words, too! After moving to our small country town from the burbs of the big city, I have learned to embrace Wal-Mart and all it has to offer! Hope you have a peaceful Memorial Day weekend.

My Glittery Heart said...

So fun!! I would love to go to the food festival at Epcot!

Pamela said...

Great post! You certainly are juggling at this time of year. Hope you have fun and relaxation planned for your summer.

Tanya said...

I have found the best clothes at Walmart lately! You are definitely juggling a lot right now.

Joyce said...

Cute dress! I hope you enjoy your second job. May is crazy for parents of school aged children everywhere. You're almost at the finish line though...hang in there and have a happy Memorial Day weekend!

Kym said...

Good deal on the dress! I love when I find something from a clearance rack that turns out to be a real winner. We happened to be at EPCOT during the Food and Wine Festival a few years ago and it was pretty interesting. We hadn't planned it and my husband doesn't care for wine so we sampled sparingly, but I've often thought it would be fun to go back and plan to try more! Hope you have a great week!

Sunshine and Books said...

Oh, I cannot wait to say those five words!! The dress looks so good on you! I love it!

Kirstin said...

enjoyed your answers. I love finding a great deal on clothing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...