-->

Monday, May 13, 2024

Hello Monday and Hello Mother's Day Weekend!

 




Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  I am here with Sarah and we hope you will join us!  If you blogged today, grab our graphic above and link back up with us below!

 

Here is what our little weekend looked like...and I will say, I was surrounded by the best women and I needed them...they give me strength and love and I am grateful!

 

 

Friday 

 

Janie and I met up for one of our epic lunches where we talk personal...professional...do some networking and we strategize with our common goal of growing our business.  We had our epic laughs and shared great stories and I always truly get inspired by her words...so grateful for this friendship...grateful that we get to work together doing what we love, but the true bonus is the friendship that grew out of that :)



 

 That night, we took out Beth Ann "My Betty Boop" for her birthday.  Lea and I met up for a quick cocktail first and then the gang all met up at 6:30.  We loved our celebration at On the Corner Grill in Derry- we spoiled BA and had some great laughs.  Check out the Jimmy G shirt I snagged her as part of her gift- the two of us will always love him ;)

 


 



 

 Saturday

 

The morning consisted of bringing Diana to dance, Daddy and Pidge to softball and Mama getting some pampering in- nails, toes and waxing.  Productive yet relaxing (for the most part- do you ever get to fully relax when you are a mom?  I think not- ha!)

 

That afternoon, Cass and Alexis came over to surprise Diana with an early Sweet 16 Birthday gift...check it out....

 


 


 

Diana will be going to see Lana Del Rey at Fenway with Alexis and Caden in June and she was over the moon.  It was just what the doctor ordered during a challenging time for her.  Will leave it at that- my monkey XO

 

 After that, the girls headed out for some fun and I took Cass out for an early birthday dinner.  We head to Nantucket next weekend and Memorial Day is going to be full of some other fun so we needed to get our alone time in and enjoyed dinner at Zachary's and presents of course :)



While we were out, Daddy finished the mulching job I had started this week...





It ended up being an early night and I crashed hard!



Sunday


Happy Mother's Day!  I was surrounded by my people and I am grateful.  We started with mass which always makes my heart full



Then Diana had to work and we headed to Eva's Spring Hockey Game







Then we headed home and Kayla, Marshall, Baby Sylvie and Ally came over for a bit...we enjoyed a seafood chowder I had made AND OF COURSE we devoured Baby Sylvie :)









Later on, Mimi, Papa and Uncle Matt joined us and we all loved our takeout lobster rolls from The Beach Plum.  Uncle Matt also spoiled us with a chocolate cake for dessert (requested by Mimi)





Last night, I crashed early to prepare for a busy week and these goofballs watched the Bruins game :)





Grateful for these people who make my life so full!




 

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

14 comments:

Ruth said...

Sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Baby Sylvie is just too cute!!

Rightupmyaliway said...

Looks like a lovely weekend! And you're right, Mamas never truly rest. ;) I'm glad you got to spend Mother's Day with your girls and Mom.

Joanne said...

That sounds like a really wonderful weekend!

Joanne said...

That sounds like a really wonderful weekend!

Maria Rineer said...

Love all of the pictures from your fun weekend. What a great present for Diana! And glad you got lots of friend and family time- all of your favorites in one weekend!! Have a great Monday!

Joyce said...

Sounds like a fun happy weekend. I love a birthday surprise...so fun! Mothers are always 'on duty'. I'm glad you got a little pampering in the midst of all the activity too. Have a good week!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Mother's day weekend. I hope you have a nice week too.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

What wonderful friends you ALL have! Baby Sylvie is getting big and so sweet!

Cathy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Baby Sylvia is adorable!

My Glittery Heart said...

What a great weekend!! Happy Mother's Day!!

Memphis Bridges said...

A busy weekend and your dress is beautiful!

Everyday Maddie said...

Looks like a fun weekend!! Baby Sylvie is beautiful! I bet Lana Del Ray will be so much fun!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

What a great weekend you had! I'm excited for you to go to Nantucket next weekend; and I love the friendship that you have with your bestie. My bestie and I have been missing each other, so we keep having long conversations on the phone to catch up. That's better than nothing, I suppose. I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend!

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Love your dress, and that cake is pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...