-->

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

My Second Job

 




Hi Friends!  I decided that I am comfortable enough to share with you what I am doing for a second job.  After taking a night course all fall and into the winter and studying very hard, (especially while at dance comps over the winter) I passed my real estate licensing exams and became a licensed real estate agent for the State of NH and Certified Realtor.  I will next study to gain my license in Mass as well.  For now, this is the first step!



I was quickly hired by my mentor and inspiration Laura and it was the perfect timing as she is creating her own group under Keller Williams Metropolitan.



Our first newsletter is going out this week...check out a snapshot here....





So YES I am still a Full Time Recruiter...with the job market being what it has been and no opportunity for growth where I am, I had to do something to bring in more income...Robby B is always working gigs for a second job and I will be pitching in this way.  Let me know if you know anyone looking to buy or sell- our team services NH and MA BUT Keller Williams works globally and we can refer you to the right agent wherever you are located!

 

So between performances and softball and hockey games...you will find me at showings and such on the weekends.  I will try to document so you can follow along with this adventure :)






8 comments:

Sunshine and Books said...

Congratulations!!! This is so exciting! You’re going to rock this my friend!!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

That's amazing, my friend! Congratulations on your new job! I always thought it would be so much fun to be a realtor. My sister has been one in the past and now her daughter is; my sister is now in lending, so she and her daughter work together as a team a lot. I am so proud of you, though; I just know that you will be great at this with your amazing and friendly personality!

Pamela said...

Congratulations! I have several friends in real estate, and they love their jobs!

Maria Rineer said...

This is exciting! I hope you do well with real estate. It is hard to imagine you not having success. Love your headshot! So pretty and professional :).

My Glittery Heart said...

So Fun! Congrats!!

Joanne said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting!

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Congrats on the side gig! You look fabulous doing it! Good luck!

Good Better Best Food said...

Oh you will do so great at this. Congrats friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...