-->

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Share Our Lives: My 5 Favorite and Least Favorite Foods

 


Hi Friends!  I am joining the ladies at "Share Our Lives" for their fun linkup.  This month we are talking about our 5 Favorite Foods and Least Favorite Foods- so fun!  Linking up HERE

 

Here we go....

 

 

5 Favorite Foods

 

 

 

1. Pizza (especially the pizza in Rome- to die for)



 

 

2. Seafood- Lobster, Oysters, Scallops, Shrimp...even Sushi...You name it...take me to the ocean!

 


 

 

3. An Almond Croissant

 

 


 

 

4. Food in Rome- primarily the pasta dishes and if you add in truffle flavoring, I am a goner...the food in Rome was the best I ever had...miss it all the time!



 

5. Mexican Food- specifically grilled fish tacos or an occasional burrito...add in chips, salsa and margarita and call it a day! 





5 Least Favorite Foods



1. Liver






2. Salty Foods

 

 


 

3. Foods with too much spice

 Like Indian Food or Mexican Food that is just too spicy



 

4. A Salad that is Drowning in Dressing

 

 GROSS!  Always get my dressing on the side



 

 

 

5. Squishy Bananas 

 

I just gag- love bananas until they get to this point and then cannot even look at them





That was FUN!





8 comments:

Rightupmyaliway said...

I love this!! I agree with many of these.... just thinking about liver makes me want to gag. Ugh!

Maria Rineer said...

Your banana comment cracked me up- I see banana bread when I see bananas that look like the ones in the picture. Overripe bananas are perfect for banana bread. Also that salad picture made me giggle. So much dressing! I used to always ask for dressing on the side but lately have not been asking for it that way.

Adrienne Patenaude said...

squishy bananas go straight to the freezer for shakes or banana bread

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Pizza is always a fave! And I agree with salty foods too, I barely put salt in anything!

Joanne said...

I always order dressing on the side too (and only use a fraction of what they give me!).

Kim Carberry said...

Ohh! Your favourites are making me hungry, especially the croissant. Yum, yum!
I am with you on liver, it is awful and squishy bananas. Yuck!

Natasha said...

Okay, I will eat an entire meal of your favourites with you. Let's go to Rome! Also, my bucket list is to go eat lobster in Maine! Hahahaha!!! And I agree - squishy bananas are THE WORST. I dump them in the freezer and then make muffins with them. And I agree -- overdressed salad is GROSS.

Jennifer White said...

Pizza in Rome...amazing!! I love seafood too. I can't stand squishy bananas...they gross me out. Thanks for linking up with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...