-->

Monday, October 3, 2022

Hello Monday (October 3, 2022)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  Sarah and I are so glad you stopped by!  If you blogged today, grab our graphic above and link back up with us below!




Happy Happy Birthday to my Wonderful Hubby Rob a.k.a Robby B :)...you only deserve the best in life!



Here is what our little weekend looked like...

 

Friday


Before I get into our weekend, I have to share this picture from Thursday.  Rob took Diana for a special date on Thursday night- they went to see a Fleetwood Mac Cover Band nearby and this just warms my heart :)  My loves!


 

On Friday, I took a work break and brought lunch to my parents...it was so overdue and so great to catch up on many things!

 

That night, I took the girls to Erin's house down the street to get started on their alterations for their bridesmaid dresses for Kayla's wedding...grateful that Erin is so helpful, reasonable and nearby!





After this, we enjoyed takeout and went to bed early- much needed...but not before a pumpkin beer :)





Saturday


I slept in a little bit so we didn't do our date walk but I was able to squeeze in a quick Starbucks trip with Diana before dropping her off for her full day at LDA- classes all morning and rehearsals all afternoon


My First PSL of the Season- Ordered with Coconut Milk, only 2 Pumps Pumpkin and No Whip- delish!






After dropping her off, I went to the grocery store to pick up what I needed to host our special Hocus Pocus Night for some of Eva's Besties and their Moms....


My fave thing I whipped up was the "Hocus Pocus Charcuterie Board" (Pinterest always saves my life) :)


After I was done prepping the food....I rested for a bit and then headed to the studio to film some of Diana's rehearsal...it was a magical day...it was costume fitting day for her too and my friend Tina snapped some pics and sent to me - so glad I have them now!


Diana and Maddy in their costumes :)











Diana and Harry- Clara and The Nutcracker- Be Till My Heart



That night, we hosted Eva's besties and Mamas for a Hocus Pocus 2 Party- a spooky dinner and then the movie- we all had a blast!


We decorated- Robby B helped me out and got our ghosts up in the yard and our Jack O Lantern tower on the steps and lit up :)  I got the candles lit inside and snagged this banner on Amazon and Rob put that up for me too!


 




Yeah!  They're here!




Menu for the Kids included: Mummy Dogs, Mummy Pizzas, Jack-O-Lantern Mandarin Cups and "Candy Corn" Veggies and Dip and Kyra's Magical Halloween Soda Drinks












Menu for the Mamas included: Pumpkin Hummus and the Hocus Pocus Charcuterie Board and Harvest Salsa with Fall Chips along with Harvest Salad with Butternut Squash, Goat Cheese, Candied Cashews along with Air Fryer Chicken Tenders

 


 






Desserts Included: Mary's Eyeball Brownies, Kary's Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies and My Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies




and then we hunkered down for the big movie....

Hocus Pocus 2


We thought it was great...not as good as the first one but they did a great job!




It was such a great night- boy was I tired but it was worth it!



Sunday


For me it was rest most of the day...when Diana got back from a sleepover, she got her homework done.  Eva got hers done too for the week!  Then the girls had Nutcracker rehearsal in the afternoon.


Last night, the kiddos all came home so we could celebrate Robby B!  We had a fun night of laughs, takeout and cake celebrating our King :)







I went to bed early and glad no one gives me a hard time about that...after I went to bed...Diana's siblings helped her make her posters as she is running for Freshman Class Secretary!








and they helped her make a social media PR image too :)




It was a weekend full of some of our favorite peeps- grateful- what were you up to?




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

Happy BD to Rob - so funny that you and Sarah have hubs with same bday!
Your girls are looking so grown up and beautiful. It is so special to have one on one time with your Daddy and Diana looked so good! That charcuterie board is amazing! I never got into Hocus Pocus - I may have been a bit older than some of the ladies that are obsessed. Maybe I will watch it this year because those are some great actresses! I love SJP!

Ruth@playworkeatrepeat said...

What a great weekend! I had a big smile on my face as I read about all your Halloween fun. I haven't seen Hocus Pocus at all, not even the first one. Happy birthday to your husband!

Maria Rineer said...

I love all of the pictures from the weekend. The pictures with your husband in them are so good- the one of you and him, the one of him and Diana and the ones with all of his kids. So, so good and it looks like a great celebration of him. What an exciting time for your family with the wedding upcoming and the Nutcracker.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! I am loving following along with your girls' Nutcracker journey. I know you are proud and soaking up all the moments! Memories to last a lifetime. I love your Hocus Pocus night! I watched it too over the weekend and thought it was very well done! I watched it alone, though, which is kinda sad...I miss the days of talking my Boys into watching things with me. ❤️ (Jennifer from Overflowing with Thankfulness)

Tanya said...

The Hocus Pocus party looks like so much fun. Love the charcuterie board!

Lovely said...

Sounds like the party was a hit! Love your charcuterie board. Happy Birthday to your husband!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Joanne said...

Your party sure sounds like the highlight of the weekend! What fun themed foods too. I totally forgot to link up yesterday (we were wakened early by a burning smell in our room at the hotel so the morning was a bit hectic!... and we were on the road by 5 am; which had not been our plan at all).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...