-->

Friday, October 7, 2022

Friday Favorites (October 7, 2022)

 


Hi Friends!  Yeah!  It is a Friday in October- my favorite!  Even Diana said to me..."I don't know what it is...but Fridays in the Fall are the best"...so much anticipation for the weekend...crisp air....possibilities are endless!


As always, I am sharing some recent faves and linking up for Friday Favorites HERE




 

Eating The Rainbow


....and snapping pics for my nutritionist :)














TJ's Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread

 

 

While we are on the subject of food....Kary told us about this during our HP2 Party and Rob was in the area and we asked him to snag us some...so he came home with 4 loaves, 1 for each of the ladies- he is the BEST :)









 

Decor


We have already gone from Fall here.....




to Halloween!

(It's even better at night...all lit up...will snap a pic soon!)




Spirit Week!



It is Spirit Week at WHS and this was Diana on Decade Day- the Freshman had to dress in 90's attire so she did her best to recreate a Rachel Green look :)



and Pidge in her everyday Fall cuteness XO

 



 

Recent Fave Baubles


Hocus Pocus Bracelets with My Mama Friends





and a surprise for the two Claras- snagged them these cute Nutcracker PJ's and going to give them to these lovely ladies at our Nutcracker Brunch next month :)







Risotto Night


Last night was Cass and my annual tradition.  It is when I make my autumn risotto...Cass comes over and we have one of our favorite nights of the year!  We think this was our EIGHTH annual Risotto Night!  It is just what the doctor ordered!

 





 

 

 That's a wrap!  Hope you have a beautiful fall weekend friends :)








7 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

All the yumminess AND cuteness. Love the 90’s day Rachel attire. So cute. Happy Weekend. .

Joanne said...

Those Nutcracker Pj's are perfect! We are heading out this fall Friday for a hike and it looks like the weather is going to be perfect for it.

Good Better Best Food said...

Ok, you have to read my post because I posted the gluten free pumpkin bread mix from Trader Joe's today! And you ladies are right, Fridays in the fall are the Best.

Stacie said...

All of your meals look so good!! I need to eat more of the rainbow too, thanks for the inspiration!

Maria Rineer said...

Ok, swooning over here at the concept of Nutcracker Brunch. Throw in the PJ's and I am DONE!! Too fabulous! Or should I say tutu fabulous (though Clara doesn't dance in a tutu does she?) Love the Rachel Green outfit. Diana rocked it. Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

What a great list of favorites! I love your hocus pocus bracelets!! Have a great weekend!! - Sarah @ Sunshine & Books

Jennifer White said...

Risotto night sounds amazing! I need to add risotto to dinner one night next week. I love the nutcracker pjs. Perfect! Your porch is so festive. I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...