-->

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Fall 2022 Bucket List

 





Well friends, I am LATE this year!  I am NEVER LATE- ha!  I didn't want the season to go by, however, without doing a fun little Fall Bucket List like I always do..truth be told, several of our traditions have already taken place but I wanted to share them regardless, because I love looking back at these posts and remembering it all :)



In "normal" years...that would be "not a year with a family wedding" and "not the Clara Nutcracker year" and "not a year with surgery and sickness" and "not the COVID years" you would find this list a bit more robust and aggressive but we are going with the flow and being realistic this year...next year you may find it like more of a "normal" year but I am happy with the way things are right now!



Here it goes.....




Buy pumpkins and decorate our yard (DONE!)






Put up all of the Halloween Decor Inside (DONE!)

 





Host a Hocus Pocus 2 Party (DONE!)





Enjoy a Caramel Apple Martini (DONE- a few times!)




Host Cass and Holly's Annual Risotto Night (DONE!)








Go to The Milford Pumpkin Festival (DONE!)

 




Apple Picking with The Fourniers (DONE!)





Attend the Windham Harvest Festival for the 1st Time!

 





Enjoy every minute of Kayla and Marshall's Wedding

 



Trick Or Treating with Friends 

 

(this year we are going with Eva and her friends and parents- will miss my besties but these are the years that are so magical for our little Pidge and we want to make sure she is having a blast)




 

Participate in the Annual Windham Turkey Trot






Enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner OUT this year

 

(we NEVER do this- I LOVE hosting Thanksgiving BUT we were determined to enjoy every minute of Nutcracker and not have to work and host and stress so really looking forward to this- it will be a very different AND special year) :)

 


 

 What's on your fall bucket list?

 

10 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Such a fun post and yay for all the things you've gotten to do! I need to look back at mine, I've forgotten what I even wrote. 🤣 Don't you just love these days you're in right now? I also LOVE weddings, so all of this sounds fun to me. You're such a great mom!

Joanne said...

Oh what a fun break from tradition though; I hope you have the best Thanksgiving dinner out. I think it's smart to know how busy you'll be and adjust to try and alleviate some of the stress of hosting. Your bucket list is off to a great start.

Good Better Best Food said...

Now I am craving risotto. We did a small catering pickup for Thanksgiving last year and it was glorious.

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Love your fireplace mantle!

Tanya said...

Going out for Thanksgiving sounds like a good solution to your busy Nutcracker season. What a busy fall you will have!

Maria Rineer said...

It sounds smart to pivot and change plans/ traditions to accommodate other time consuming activities. You are off to a great fall start and it sounds like you will continue to have a joy and fun filled season.

My Glittery Heart said...

Sounds like so much fun!!
You need to share that apple caramel martini recipe! YuM!

PaulaShort said...

What a great fall bucket list.
Visiting today from Encouraging Hearts & Home #1&2

Sunshine and Books said...

This is a great list! It's hard to change some traditions, but way to go making things work! Can't wait to see you checking off your list!

Jennifer White said...

You've gotten to do so much! I love the hocus pocus party plate. Sounds like a great plan for Thanksgiving since you will be so busy. The kids were supposed to be born in Dec., and I was so excited to go to Cracker Barrel with Travis for Thanksgiving dinner that year...haha...but the kids came before Thanksgiving. I've never gotten my CB turkey dinner! I'm hoping we can get to the pumpkin patch soon...maybe today. I don't want that tradition to end.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...