-->

Monday, October 31, 2022

Hello Monday and Happy Halloween! (October 31, 2022)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  Sarah and I are so glad you stopped by!  If you blogged today, grab our graphic above and link back up with us below!

 

Here is what our little weekend looked like

 

 

Friday Night

 


 

I hosted our Blackout Committee for our 2022 wrap up meeting- we are waiting on the final numbers but it looks like it will be a record year!  So great to see all of the efforts paying off for pediatric cancer awareness and funding!

 

Rob had a gig and the girls just hung together which warms my heart!

 

 

Saturday

 

I was up early and skipped our date walk because we would be getting our steps and workout in by starting the Christmas decorating.  I took Diana for our Starbucks date and dropped her off at dance and rehearsals 

 


 

and then...we got decorating!

 


 

I then went to the studio to get some volunteer hours in and do a couple of videos for our documentary.  Then it was time to participate in the hair and makeup tutorials.

 


We rushed home, got changed and freshened up and I whipped up a charcuterie board to bring to Tom and Laurel's.

 


They invited us over for dinner and planning for a very special 50th birthday trip....details coming soon!  It was a great night!

 



 

Sunday

 

We were up early to enjoy our coffee and maybe a little bit of Hallmark then we were off to mass...we had missed a few weeks and really missed being there.  

 

Then it was home to do more decorating, bring the girls to rehearsals and then back home to do some cooking for the week.  I am definitely getting my energy back as I was able to whip up four meals! 

 

 

Still need to decorate this bad boy but it is up!


Someone wasn't happy that we were busy decorating around him and not playing with him so he decided to take matters into his own paws and tore into one of my Christmas pillows...I was not happy and he was looking very guilty- ha!




Kate sent me a glimpse from rehearsal :)



Last night, it was early to bed to get ready for our week!  Happy Halloween!  Can't wait to see all of the costumes :)

 

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

Natasha said...

All your charcuterie boards look so good! And I can't wait to hear more about your trip! Whoooo hoooo!!!

Maria Rineer said...

Super impressed about your Christmas decor! You will have a nice long time to enjoy it. Your weekend sounds so nice- spending time with family and friends. Love the board you assembled for the dinner. I hope you have a great Halloween!!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

What a great weekend! I'm so glad to hear you're finally feeling normal again...whatever that may be, right? Doesn't it feel great going into the week knowing what's for dinner? I love that feeling. I always order groceries on Sunday night and I pick them up Monday on the way home from work...that being said, I always know what we'll be eating for the week by shopping on that day. Your decorations are beautiful! I'm doing that not this week, but next. I can't wait! I'll get help by having a family dinner and I'll ask them to help me by putting up the tree and lights, then I'll do the rest. I'll probably take off work on Tuesday so that I can get it all done in one day. I loved getting a glimpse of Diana's beautiful dance! I know I've said it already, but they're so graceful and effortless.

I hope you have a great day!

Andrea Nine said...

What a great weekend! Excited to hear about this trip!

Joanne said...

Oh that trip sounds like it's going to be amazing!! What a fun weekend.

Lovely said...

It sure sounds like a fun weekend. Your charcuterie board looks amazing.
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow! You are so organized with decorating your home for Christmas and so far it looks great! I love the charcuterie board you made too. Have a nice week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...