-->

Friday, October 14, 2022

Friday Favorites (October 14, 2022)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  We made it!  As always, sharing some faves from our week and linking up HERE




 

Fave MEMEs













Some Fave Fall Recipes


Oh friends...I wanted to share some of our faves with you because this year, I probably won't get around to making these since we are not hosting anything until Christmastime and these were always crowd pleasers in the past.  You can bet to see them on our table or counter next year again though!



Sausage Beer Cheese Dip

Find the Recipe HERE


 

Thanksgiving Dips 

(what I called them but they are great all fall and winter long!)

Find My Recipes HERE



Hot Buttered Rum Cider


Find the Recipe HERE


 

Harvest Salad

(Already made this a few times and wanted to share it with you!)

 

Ingredients:

Spinach

Romaine Lettuce

Butternut Squash (I crisp ours up in the air fryer)

Mushrooms (I also toss these in the air fryer with some balsamic glaze)

1/2 cup of red onion, chopped

1 Apple, sliced

1/4 cup dried cranberries

2 oz goat cheese

Sprinkle of your favorite nuts

Dressing Of Your Choice


So delish...and SO FALL! :)







 

Peaks of Clara


(Our Crew, Family and Friends, may have bought out the first four rows- ha!)

 







A Blast of a Birthday Present


My birthday is close to Laurel's and Beth Ann and Suzy surprised us with an amazing gift this year- dinner and a mixology class in Boston.  We went last night and had such a great time.  We learned how to make three of Boston's classic cocktails (The Ward 8, The King Of Boston Harbor and a new one, The Contessa) at City Winery and we had many laughs- it was a great night- my heart is full!

 


 





Lea's Halloween Present



Is there anything better than a Sea Bag...especially when it is filled with candy?  I think not- ha!

 

 

and a special shoutout to Diana Mary!  She won Freshman Class Secretary as well as Freshman Class Officer for WHS Choir- go get em Monkey- making it happen!

 


 

 

 

Have a wonderful weekend friends!



10 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Is a sea bag a bag made from an old sail? If so, we went into one of those shops when we were in Chatham. I was amazed by those and loved them! I love the saying about looking back on their childhood and hoping to have been all there for every moment...I would say that definitely applies to you! I loved those ages when my sons were so involved in everything...it felt like the glory days. Congrats to your Diana! That's so awesome. I love your night out- what a fun and unique thing to do together!

Holly said...

@Jennifer YES! What a great invention right? I have a few and LOVE them! The large ones are perfect for the beach because they wash so easily and they are so durable that they will last forever- they have a website- highly recommend! These are the glory days for sure- thank you :)

Maria Rineer said...

Oh what great things you have going on! Congrats to Diana on her elected positions and as she's preparing to be Clara- must be so exciting!! I know (or at least hope) that you will be in the front row (as you should be ;)).

Good Better Best Food said...

Congrats to Diana! I may also need a tutorial on butternut squash in the air fryer.

Have a Good weekend
Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Andrea Nine said...

Oh my goodness Holly, so much in this post to Love! You especially had me at hot buttered rum cider! I am here for all this girlfriend and you are such a good mama! Congratulations to Diana and I hope you all have a great weekend!

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Have to try the beer cheese dip!

Joanne said...

That harvest salad looks amazing!! I nearly went into Seabags when we were in Camden Maine but my husband reminded me that I rarely use the one I already have. I should have offered to fill one with candy for him. Congrats to your daughter on her accomplishments!

My Glittery Heart said...

That salad looks amazing!!

Sunshine and Books said...

This post is full of goodness! Funny and true memes, delicious recipes, great news about Diana, and fun girlfriend time! Lucky you to have such a great week - you deserve it!! Have the best weekend!!

Jennifer White said...

Congrats to Diana!! Those recipes look amazing. The mixology class sounds so fun. What a great week you've had :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...