-->

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

What's Up Wednesday: October 2022

 





Hi Friends!  It is my favorite link up of the month!  I always love looking back at these posts to see what we were up to during each season of our lives...looking forward to reading all about you too!  Linking up HERE



Here we go!


What We're Eating This Week

(Disclaimer: We are making gluten free dinners to see if eliminating gluten will help with Diana and Eva's dry and bumpy skin -giving it a shot for two weeks- stay tuned!)

 

Monday Gluten Free Popcorn Chicken, Basmati Rice, Steamed Broccoli


 

You can find the recipe for the chicken HERE- we just substituted with gluten free bread crumbs and it was a hit again!

Tuesday Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos

 

Wednesday Broccoli and Cheese Risotto

 

You can find the recipe HERE
 

Thursday Breakfast for Dinner- Gluten Free Waffles, Turkey Bacon, Strawberries

Friday Gluten Free Pizza and Salad Night



What I'm Reminiscing About


Our wonderful wedding weekend- my heart is full!





What I'm Loving


All of the Nutcracker Excitement and Anticipation...the rehearsals...the costume fittings...the Harvest Fest...the Photo Shoot...loving every moment and grateful I can enjoy this time with my girls...excited for the big show BUT at the same time, don't want it to happen yet- ha!









What We've Been Up To



We celebrated Willmott turning 40!




Diana and Daddy had a special date at a Fleetwood Mac Cover Band Show



We got fitted for the big wedding!


Starbucks Dates Have Continued



and Date Walks Have Too :)


We Enjoyed a Spooky Little Hocus Pocus Night with Friends




There have been Nutcracker Costume Fittings!



and we celebrated Robby B's Birthday with his Favorites- His Peeps and Takeout from Backyard Brewery


Diana's Run for Class Secretary Became A Family Affair- loved that her sissys and Zoe helped her make her posters :)


 

and she is now the Class of 2026's Secretary!


Mama and Cass enjoyed our Annual Risotto Night!



We attended the Milford Pumpkin Festival- one of our fave nights all year!



Pidge Started Hockey with her New Team!


There Have Been Many Snuggles with Remi :)



and we celebrated my Goddaughter's Sweet 16!



We enjoyed our Annual Apple Picking and Lunch Morning with the Fournier Girls



and the kids and adults enjoyed celebrating Magen's Birthday at The Callahan's

 

I loved my Birthday Gift from BA and Suzy- a night out with besties for dinner and a mixology class!

 
 
Eva loved going to a Northeastern/Merrimack Girls Hockey Game especially because she could enjoy it with her bestie Lennon

 

We Finally Sang To Miss Tina for a Belated Birthday

 

and we Completed "The Clara Curls" for the First Two Times This Season :)

 

There have been many Nutcracker Rehearsals!


and we know already that there will be over 500 people attending Diana's night so far- eek!


We Loved Watching the Girls Dressed up and Giving out Candy at The Windham Harvest Fest


 

The Girls Had a BLAST with Big Sis Kayla for their "Junior Bachelorette Party"


and my Favorite Morning of the Year so far was Spent at The Clara Photo Shoot :)





These two Ninjas Rocked Their Fall Weekends with Going from Softball to Nutcracker Rehearsals and Back to Softball



 

We Really Enjoyed Kayla and Marshall's Rehearsal and Dinner


and had a Blast with EVERY LAST DETAIL of Their Beautiful Wedding



What I'm Dreading


Nothing at the Moment- seriously appreciating every moment- after my health battles this year, I am not taking life for granted

 

 

What I'm Working On

 

My Health- working my way back- have a little ways to go but slowly getting there and my full time job as a Recruiter- I want to be crazy busy again- love feeling overwhelmed so that better happen quick because then I get antsy and overthink and doubt myself :) and a Nutcracker Documentary with our Professional Pal Amber DiPrima

 


 

 

 What I'm Excited About

 

Umm...The Nutcracker?  HA!  Also all of the holiday traditions that feed my soul- Halloween with Friends- Turkey Trot and Thanksgiving with Family and Nutcracker Weekend with Family and Friends

 


 

What I'm Watching/Reading


Well you guessed it, I started Hallmark on Friday night with "Countdown to Christmas"!  How could I not? :)  Brings me so much joy!



Abbott Elementary



and we Continue to Binge Last Man Standing



and my Two Books for October were 


The Spellman Six (The Next Generation)- Lisa Lutz (The Final Book in the Series- I was Sad When It Was Over)



and Refuse to Sink by Kelly Guay (this was a personal read by the request of my BFF and a connection to her brother who passed)



 

What I'm Listening To


Nutcracker on Repeat



and some of my recent favorite songs include


Unholy by Sam Smith and Kim Petras





Unstoppable by Sia


and Diana and I enjoy singing at the top of our lungs 

to any Shania Twain song

 

 


 

What I'm Wearing

 

Lots of comfy workout clothes to work at home and 

do walks and a business casual outfit once/week for 

office time or video meetings.

 

Then a few times I dialed it up this month

 

My "Snow Bunny" look for mass on a very chilly 

morning- ha!

 

 



Night Out with Besties


Sparkles For The Rehearsal



and a Satin Slip Dress for the Big Wedding :)




What I'm Doing This Weekend


 

Hosting Our Blackout 2022 Recap Meeting


and Then Volunteering During Nutcracker Rehearsals with "Stitch Ripping" because I am bad at sewing ;) 

and Getting Some Interviews Done for our Documentary

 

 


 


What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month


More of the Nutcracker Festivities


Clara's Nutcracker Brunch at Our House- Continuing 

Our Documentary Work- Dress Rehearsal- The Big 

Show and Celebrating After with Our Family and 

Friends!

 


 


What Else Is New?

 

We are starting our Christmas Decorating This 

Weekend and I am Giddy About It....Simply Giddy!






So...What's Up With YOU?





8 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Shania Twain's songs are great ones to belt out!! You look so good in all of your pictures- the dress you wore to Kayla's wedding is fabulous. You have some amazing things coming up- thanks for taking us along ;). Looking forward to hearing about the Nutcracker and all the holiday things.

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

Your teal dress is gorgeous! So much good stuff! I am glad you are feeling better and you are so right to say YES and embrace all the busyness of life. The wedding looked beautiful!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I love hearing about all the Nutcracker and sports activities! These seem like some of your greatest days ever, and I love to read how much you're embracing them all. That's smart, because they fly by! I loved reading about the wedding and you looked beautiful!

Good Better Best Food said...

I am going to try that popcorn chicken. If this gluten free gal can help you in any way let me know. I should have a gluten free 101 on my site. I may even suggest trying gluten free longer than 2 weeks and then seeing if it helped. To test, have them eat something w gluten in it that is hard to substitute so that if they have a gluten reaction it is worth it. My test food was fried clam strips. See you tomorrow friend!

Natasha said...

Still love seeing pictures from the wedding -- bring them on!!! And I love all your Nutcracker excitement. Next year, I will be right there with you as our studio only does Nutcracker on alternating years. However, reading this got me excited for Rachel's two different shows in December!!! YAY!!!

And I LOVE what you said under dreading "appreciating every moment and taking nothing for granted." Amen friend.

Melissa Riley said...

So So cute!
Everything about the wedding looked fabulous!
Your "bonus mom" slippers made me also have a tear in my eye!
So proud of you!

Joanne said...

What a fun month for sure!! All the wedding hoopla and Nutcracker fun... it's so good to just take it in and not take anything for granted.

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Love your pink jacket and shades!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...