-->

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Monthly Musings: All About Spring Fashion Edition

 



Hi Friends!  Welcome!  Patty and I are so glad you stopped by!  Hope you will blog today, answer our questions below and link back up to us...c'mon...it'll be fun!


We are talking all things Spring Fashion!

 


 


Here we go....


1. Favorite Spring Pieces In Your Wardrobe?


I would have to say my white jeans and anything Lilly of course!





2. Favorite Colors To Wear In Spring?


Pastels...Vibrant Lily Colors...Coral and Navy Blue top my list!


 

 

 

3. How do you transition your wardrobe from Winter to Spring

 

I make my jackets light...I dress in layers...and most importantly, I add color back into the rotation

 

 



4. Favorite Accessories for Spring?

 

More jewelry- a lighter colored handbag- sandals and flip flops! 




5. Do you change handbags for Spring?

Yes...use more color and then my big bag gets changed from the Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in the monogram to the Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM Damier Azur

 


 

6. Best tips for off season storage?

I am the wrong person to answer this- I need to see everything so that means all of my clothes are split between two closets and several drawers- can't wait to get some tips in this area!

 

 

7. Best tips for editing your wardrobe?

I like to sell older pieces (especially Lilly Pulitzer pieces) on Ebay or Poshmark.  That is the way I justify a new purchase.  I have had the most success on Ebay though :)

 


8. What color just says Spring to you?

PINK!

 


 

9. Best basic Spring transition outfit?

White Jeans- Black Top- Black Sandals

 


10. Do you have a favorite spring fragrance?

Estee Lauder Pleasures....all the way!





That was fun!  I am so excited for spring especially when we are talking fashion!  Can't wait to hear all about your faves and tips!
















You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Joanne said...

You have some of the best Lily pieces! I love that bright pink and navy off the shoulder top. I actually wore my flip flops for an hour or two yesterday afternoon. It felt so good for those few minutes of warm sunshine.

Good Better Best Food said...

Thank you for the Ebay reminder. I will look at selling a few things in their this season. Thanks for being the Best blogging partner. So blessed to be on this journey w you Holly.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Love all of it! Pink looks so good on you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...