-->

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Let's Look: What I Eat In A Week

 


Hi Friends!  I thought I would jump in on Shay and Erica's fun linkup this month...it is time for Let's Look!  They are asking what we typically eat in a week...this can be complex...ha!


Linking up HERE



So I am going to share a few options for each meal..here we go....



Breakfast


I am alternating right now between Shakes from Fuel Good (small shop in my town), breakfasts from Nutre Meals and Smoothie Bowls from one of my fave places in the next town over called Troy's Kitchen and Juice Bar





Lunches 

 

are typically a salad with protein or a wrap made with my fave Extreme Wellness High Fiber Wraps 






Dinners 

 

are planned on Sundays and most of the time we all eat the same thing- sometimes with modifications and other times I do eat something different.  This week, the menu looks like this:


Monday Baked Chicken Tacos with Corn, Smoothie Bowl for Mama

Tuesday Leftover Stirfry from Sunday takeout, Mexican Wrap for Mama

Wednesday 2/9/22-Parmesan Tomato Zucchini Chicken Spaghetti

Thursday 2/10/22-Grilled Cheese and Chips for Daddy and Eva- Mama and Diana out at Via Italian Table before YAGP

Friday 2/11/22- Kids with Papa- M&D out before deliberative

 

I will usually have a cocktail or two on the weekends ;)

 

and some of my favorite snacks include:

 

The Dark Chocolate Salted Caramels from Whole Foods- oh my word ;)

When I am being good- Mid-Day Squares get the job done



 

 and Built Bars


and I drink seltzer water EVERY day along with my regular water- Orange Vanilla is my favorite flavor of all time!



I tend to be less strict on the weekends especially if we have plans to go out...hey it's all about balance right?  Can't wait to see what you eat!


Linking up HERE

4 comments:

Natasha said...

That orange vanilla seltzer water sounds AMAZING!

Joanne said...

We're definitely less strict on the weekends with our eating as well.

My Glittery Heart said...

I need to try the orange vanilla. I love the black cherry.

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Your breakfast look so good! I am craving a smoothie bowl after seeing your picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...