-->

Friday, February 11, 2022

Friday Favorites (February 11, 2022)

 



Hi Friends and Happy FRI YAY!  Today we are waking up in Worcester MA and Diana will be competing in YAGP at The Hanover Theater- she is competing today and then taking master classes tomorrow and attending the awards on Sunday night...we stayed over last night but are headed home later today and will do the drive back and forth this weekend for the rest of the events...we have a busy and fun weekend on tap!

Break a Leg to all of our LDA Dancers competing: Harry, Caitlin, Anya, Elizabeth, Diana and Aubrey- so excited for all of you!

 

 

But for now, let's focus on some faves from this past week...




Ella


Ella is a family friend and a very special girl....she posted these adorable pics and tagged me this week...she goes crazy over Pidge...she has known her since she was a little baby and she always makes her feel like one of the "cool big kids" ;)












Fave Shake of the Week


(Herbalife) Peanut Butter Oreo...Delish!
(and the heart shaped straw didn't hurt) ;)








Wordle



Yes I succumbed to the pressure and yes I am addicted!






Reefs


Have you tried REEF Flip Flops?  They are so comfy and fashionable....and I am addicted to my gold ones...I wear them every summer constantly and always on vacation....I was browsing their site and found these zebra ones and thought YES!  They would be perfect with a black top and white jeans or shorts...right?  Ahhh..in love (insert heart-eyed emoji here)






Dress


and speaking of vacation, I snagged this pretty little thing on Poshmark...going to wear it to one of our group dinners in Aruba...can't wait!






That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend friends!  See you back here!  Don't forget to come back and link up with Sarah and me for Hello Monday!


Linking up today HERE for Friday Favorites

6 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh, I hope Diana's weekend of dance goes really well! And your purchases make me want summer NOW.

Joanne said...

Enjoy your weekend! Best of luck to your daughter.

Maria Rineer said...

What an exciting weekend!! Can't wait to hear the details- I hope all goes well. I know you will make lots of great memories no matter how the competition part goes (but obviously hope that goes well!). I will check out those flip flops- they sure are cute.

Sparkles and Lattes said...

I love Reef sandals. Always have. That shake looks really good. I haven't played Wordle yet and I am afraid too. I love games. Ha.

Sunshine and Books said...

Oh my goodness! I was just looking at Reefs. My plain black ones need to be replaced and so do my rainbows. I saw the cutest scalloped leather pair. I think I’m going to order them. I’m trying to resist wordle because I know I’ll be obsessed! Have a great weekend!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Love WORDLE and that dress is soo pretty! I can't wait for spring clothing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...