-->

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Currently....February 2022

 


Hi Friends!  Today I am joining Anne for her latest installment of "Currently"...here is what is happening.....

 

 

Loving

 

 SATC Episodes...binge watching...my guilty pleasure...currently




 

Making

 

Lots of colorful meals...eating the rainbow

 


 

 

Taking

 

Advice on what my career should look like over the next several years

 


 

Wanting

 

Beautiful weather....winter is always rough and this year I am craving the sun and heat even more!

 


 

Wondering 

 

If we are going to be able to pull off Aruba...keeping the faith! 

 


 

 What is happening with you currently?

7 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

We are currently waiting on a snow storm. My daughter's school already called off school the rest of the week. We will see how much we get!

Sparkles and Lattes said...

Fingers crossed that you can pull off Aruba. It would be very cool if you did. I want warmer weather too. We have highs in the 30s here right now. Ugh.

Sunshine and Books said...

I rewatched SATC a few years ago and loved it just as much!! I hope you can get to Aruba!!!

Maria Rineer said...

I have never watched SATC! I hope that Aruba works out for you guys. Pictures of it look amazing! Until then, stay warm!!

Kelly said...

I am watching SATC and I am sooooo ready for Spring\Summer weather
www.keldeniseblogs.com

Joanne said...

Oh those last two photos-- be still my heart! Sun and sand and palm trees-- you are speaking my language!! I sure hope Aruba pans out for you (I wan to live vicariously through your photos).

Natasha said...

I am ready for sun and warmth too! I really hope Aruba happens for you. We LOVED our day there on our cruise and I would go back in a heartbeat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...