-->

Friday, February 4, 2022

Friday Favorites (February 4, 2022)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Yeah for my favorite day of the week!  The weather is awful but I am not even looking outside- ha!  I have lots of work to do and know today will be productive and then we have a busy and fun weekend planned!


Sharing some faves from our week and linking up HERE




Training Hard







MEMEs

 











Eva Lost Her First Tooth

 

and she was sooo excited...she has been waiting so patiently...the Tooth Fairy brought her a big present...it goes down from here friends....the reactions on Facebook were priceless ;)




Grace In Tension


A friend from church, Claire, is a published author and inspirational blogger to me...her latest book was recently released and I was able to get an advanced copy...friends?  This book really spoke to me!  I am right there ....I am soo a Martha...Claire and I laughed at that...we agreed we both are...we give give give....we try to make everyone happy...we work hard AND THEN we get mad when someone is not helping us....we start judging...and it's a vicious cycle...oh did these words hit home and help me to change my perspective as Claire has taught me how to do...you should check it out...it is available on Amazon...anyway our Pastor invited her to speak on Monday night and I was able to be there and it was awesome...just as enlightening as the book...the whole book is based on the Martha and Mary passage in the bible....if you read it now then read her book, I guarantee you will chuckle and perhaps shift your perspective





Decompressing with J9


My friend Jeanine always makes me laugh- we enjoyed cocktails and apps last night as we caught up- just what the doctor ordered- tough week and needed the laughs :)





The Olympics

 

 



Who is ready?  Opening Ceremonies tonight!  Can't wait for the figure skating- that is my favorite event to follow along with...after being disappointed by the Summer Olympics, I am hoping the Winter ones will make up for them!

 

 

World Tutu Day

 

This is the little collage I put together....these shots are from the YAGP Dress Rehearsal last year...this Sunday is this year's dress rehearsal...can't wait for all of that fun!


The kids are competing next Friday and Saturday...and we are keeping our fingers crossed as my parents will most likely get to attend...restrictions are being lifted...keeping the faith...very very exciting!



 

Snap Chat Streak

 

Diana and I have a snap chat streak going...don't even know what that means...we just send pics back and forth during little breaks during the day...she is teaching me how to use this app...I am only on there to monitor her...ha!

 


 

 






Our Snuggle Bug


Couldn't let a Friday go by without a few pics of the squishiness...our little love had a rough week too...he had to have four different shots but looks like he is in great shape now!  (Just like a baby)





That's a wrap!  Hope your weekend is warm and lovely!


3 comments:

Joanne said...

Yay for the first tooth lost! My oldest son was so mad it took him forever to have that first tooth fall out and all his friends had lots multiples by then. I tried to assure him it meant he had healthy teeth and he'd be happy one day but that doesn't mean much to a 6 or 7 year old.

Good Better Best Food said...

Shocker. I am also a Martha. Thank you for the book recommendation. Have the Best weekend.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Sunshine and Books said...

Hooray for losing a tooth!! I love those tutu pictures! I hope your weekend treats you well after a rough week!! How wonderful to attend the author event for your friend and get such inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...