-->

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

10 on 10: Spring Faves!

 


Joining in on the fun and linking up HERE

 

Sharing some faves from my second favorite season!

 

 Spring Faves.....


 

1. Lighter clothes and Flips Flops and Sandals!

 

 


 


2. GOLF

 


 

3. Opening the Windows

 

 

 

4. Spending more time outdoors

 


 


 

5. Watching My Girls Perform in their End of Season Dance Shows/Diana's Comps

 

 

 

6. Planting Our Deck Garden

 



 

7. Using our Grill More

 


 

8.  Celebrating My Mom's and My Father in Law's Birthdays



9. Celebrating Easter and the Entire Season in Church



10. and a new one this year- swimming in OUR POOL...yeah!!!










10 comments:

Ella Williams said...

I love doing my schoolwork outside!! That’s something that I’m looking forward to this spring :)

Kirstin said...

Your list is great....I don't golf but this was the time of year we'd watch our oldest daughter golf on the golf team....I used to love walking the courses.

Michael said...

So excited for you with the pool! That has to be/feel amazing! I'm very much looking forward to spring planting.

Joanne said...

Yes! Time by the pool is great... though it has to be really warm for me to want to go in (like middle of summer warm).

Andrea Nine said...

My goodness you’re a knockout in those white pants.

natalie blair said...

Great list!! I love spring so I can wear brighter colors and lighter clothing. Living in Florida it already feels like summer during spring LOL

Maria Rineer said...

So much good stuff to look forward to! Your pool looks fantastic and yes to grilling, wearing flip flop, gardening, and spending more time outside.

Natasha said...

This is a GREAT list! There's so much on here that I get excited about too!!!

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

So glad you joined me, doll!! Great list. This is a especially precious time in church. I am hoping we can finally go back in person. Love that you included GOLF on your list. We are hoping to pick it up. I have my mom's old (OLD) clubs. Maybe this spring.

Congratulations on your new pool. May you guys make many special memories in it!!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

Yes for planting on the deck! I think I spy some basil!! And grilling. Yes please. One of these days Matt wants to make a pizza oven outside and I am here for it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...