-->

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Let's Look: Perfect Night In Edition


 

 

Hi Friends...well isn't this a great topic this year?  We have plenty of experience on Nights In so let's get started..... linking up with Erika and Shay HERE

 

My perfect night in is a Friday Night...when the work week is over and the girls' activities are done for the day.....

 

 

I love getting takeout...and sometimes pouring a glass of wine and watching something so entertaining to decompress

 

 A few of my fave scenarios....

 

Takeout from our favorite Italian restaurant...Pasquale's...and binging Smash with the Fam...you knew I would say that I am sure....

 

 


Or watching one of the girls' shows like Liv and Maddie as we enjoy sushi from Kumo- one of our fave places in town

 

 


 Lastly, I do from time to time, enjoy a night alone....and I would get takeout, pour a glass of wine and watch a romantic movie like Something Borrowed or P.S I Love You

 


Pretty simple...doesn't  take much to make me happy...what does your perfect night in look like? 

8 comments:

Abby @ That’s Life For Ya said...

I love that your perfect night in simple! I agree takeout is probably a part of a perfect night for me as well!

My Glittery Heart said...

I love simple too!! We love getting taken out from our favorite mexican restaurant.

Natasha said...

If I'm by myself, I want a big salad and a good book to read in bed. If I'm with the family, ordering in pizza (or picking up pizza) and watching a good movie.

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

We have certainly had a lot of nights in this year. But I do love a good Friday night at home with take out and movies.

Rechelle said...

I love a good night in on my own too!

Joanne said...

That pretty much sounds like my perfect night at home too! Good food, a good movie, or a fun family game and I'm good to go.

Jennibell said...

Yes! I agree...sometimes a “perfect night in” doesn’t include anyone else. But just a few times a year... ;)

Jennifer White said...

Friday nights are my fave. The whole weekend is ahead and it's nice to wind down. Some Fridays I'm in bed by 9:30, and other nights I stay up later to watch some shows. A glass of sine and sushi or Italian are always a good idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...