-->

Monday, March 15, 2021

Hello Monday!

 


Happy Monday!  Linking up with the crew HERE 

for Hello Monday and sharing some scenes from our weekend....

 

 

Friday Night

 

Diana and I went to the Stations of the Cross service at our church and then came home and enjoyed takeout and maybe some more Smash with the rest of the fam ;)

 


 

 

Saturday

 

Started the day with our date walk...it was so cold and windy...boo!

 

 

Then we did some running around...Rob grabbed lunch with the guys and Pidge joined me for errands.  Diana had a rehearsal for YAGP and the Dance Moms had some associated business to take care of.....

We even squeezed in a car dealership in the afternoon...starting to test drive some different vehicles because I am long overdue for an upgrade...we shall see!

 

 That night, the Fab Four enjoyed our 4th Annual St. Patty's Day Saturday Night Out....we were sooo excited this year and really enjoyed a "normal night!"

 



 

Sunday

 

 Eva, Daddy and Papa headed to hockey and I headed to mass then when I got home it was time to get Diana ready for a really big day....she had master classes to take all day for YAGP...they were being conducted virtually and Mrs Mullen let the four kids use the studio and it was great because she could observe them and give the corrections at the same time.....


The Dance Moms hung out and helped from the sidelines and grabbed a late breakfast....then it was time to get the kiddos ready for their big dress rehearsal...

After 4.5 hours of classes...


 It was time for hair, makeup, costumes and then run throughs....

 




 and the night was wrapped up with a fabulous photo shoot by the amazing Chuck Swierad....sharing a couple today...will do a separate post to share the rest later this week!

 







 That's a wrap....have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

What gorgeous dance photos!! Sounds like a fun weekend..Happy Monday!

Kelly said...

I hate the car buying process because it's stressful for me, but I love test-driving cars! That's so exciting - I can't wait to see what you end up choosing!

Natasha said...

I love those dance photos! And how fun you got a night out!

My Glittery Heart said...

I love that y'all call yourselves the Fab 4!! Love the dance photos!

Joanne said...

Love those fun dance photos! My husband has been hinting around about getting me a new car for nearly a year now but I dread the whole process... as long as it gets me from point A to point B and I don't feel like I'm driving a bus I'm content.

Rechelle said...

What a great weekend! Can't wait to see more of the dance pics, so fun!

Maria Rineer said...

Those dance pictures! Can´t wait to see more. How exciting!! I love your weekend recaps- you do so many fun things with your friends and family. (# goals!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...