-->

Friday, March 19, 2021

Friday Favorites


 

 

 

 


Setting Spray

 

Friends?  Recently learned this product is a gem to set your makeup and keep it lasting for hours...this is especially crucial during these times when we are wearing masks...once you finish applying your makeup...use the setting spray and you will notice that even after wearing your mask, your makeup looks untouched!  I chose a hydrating one because my skin tends to be dry AND I love this one because of its smooth matte finish!

 


 You can find it HERE

 

 

 


 

Fave Instagram Influencer

 

Julie is a trainer at my gym and I have become obsessed with her posts on Insta because she talks about the things that women struggle with and no one wants to talk about- hormones and weight loss....love when she posts myths and tips...can't get enough!

 


 

 


 

 New Fitness Record



When I looked down at my watch after dinner one night and saw I hit another fitness goal...I got pretty choked up...never thought I would be this active or could be this active...just reminds me that it is mind over matter and to continue fighting for what I want!







 Four Years for the Fab Four on St. Patty's Weekend



We are not even Irish...well I shouldn't say that because one or two of us have a little Irish in us but we started this tradition four years ago and make sure we continue it each year...I even announced that once these lovelies all move to Florida to retire, they still need to come up here to visit me or vice versa during this weekend each year.  Made a little collage to commemorate this tradition and our wonderful friendship...




 

 


YAGP here we come!


Wishing this lovely young lady all the luck in her performance tomorrow....so excited to watch her shine and experience such an exciting opportunity with some of the greatest dancers and dance teachers in the world!  I don't know about her but Mama is going to be on Cloud 9- ha!




and I will leave you with the advice I share with her daily...Each evening when I am dropping her off at dance, I roll down my car window and say "Work Hard- Be Humble- Be Kind" and now she waits for me to say it and says "I will"....when I was at the studio last weekend helping out, I stopped in the bathroom and saw this sign above the toilet...no joke...I burst into tears....love the little signs I get sometimes when I need to hear that I am on the right path...sometimes a little encouragement is all it takes!




That's a wrap friends!  Have a wonderful weekend!


Linking up for Friday Faves HERE





11 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Aww that is one fab 4 for sure! Wish I had a local group of friends like that. That makeup setting spray sounds great. I hope you have a sweet weekend!

Good Better Best Food said...

Good luck to your sweet girl! I love her costume! I am so proud of your with your fitness goal.

Have the Best weekend!
Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

Congratulations on the fitness goal! Well done. And that time with friends looks like so much fun. :)

natalie blair said...

Have a wonderful weekend! Congrats on the goal! Reaching that goal is always a great feeling!

I LOVE setting spray. The best spray I have ever used is by Too Faced. They sadly discontinued that line (it has unicorns on it and it had a shimmery hue) and I am BUMMED! But... luckily for me there's Mercari!!

Your daughters dance costume is gorgeous!

Abby @ That’s Life For Ya said...

I love your sweet girlie’s ballet photo!! She is so pretty and grown up looking in her costume, she has the biggest and happiest smile!! So proud of your fitness! That is incredible!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

What a sweet tradition you have with your saying! Love it! One of my favorite quotes too.

Rechelle said...

Awe, I love those reassuring moments in life! Hooray on the fitness goal & cheering on Diana this weekend :) Love seeing the Fab 4, my besties & I call ourselves the Fab5 and I can not wait to be reunited with them this year!! Between one having a baby last year, 2 of us having babies this year, and one being out of state plus the whole pandemic thing...we haven't had a girls night in over a year now but are planning one for this fall!

Joanne said...

The fab 4 do look and sound fabulous!

Sunshine and Books said...

Best of luck to Diana!!! How exciting and her costume is beautiful! That’s a great mantra to send Diana off with every time she heads into the studio. I am so proud of you and your fitness goals/dedication. Have a great weekend!

Tanya said...

I just love that saying and the tradition you have. Building memories!

Natasha said...

Way to go on rocking your exercise goals!!! Whooo hooo!!! And I love that Instagram picture you shared from your friend. There's some readjusting I need to do...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...