-->

Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday Favorites

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Not gonna lie...this was a really tough week for me for a variety of reasons...but sometimes tough things happen to push you in one direction or another right?  They all can't be easy and leaving your comfort zone is the only way to grow!  Moving on.....here are some glimpses of joy and FRIDAY FAVES for you...

 

 

My gals were re-elected to our School Board...yeah!


Beautiful Weather meant a walk at Griffin Park and extra time with the BFF

I sent her this pic below for a couple of reasons...these are our cars...side by side at the gym...I took it for two reasons- ONE to prove I was able to make her get up once/week VERY EARLY...she is not a morning person and she just makes me laugh because she so grumpy!  TWO to show her that I can be a Gym Ninja just like her...who would've thunk?  ;)


Fave MEMES




These two dancing together always bring me joy

 



Getting fitted for her Invisalign...as tough as that is...I keep telling her to think about the beautiful smile she will have so that made her smile...




and as I mentioned, Pidge is obsessed with the Presidents...last night as I was making dinner, she was educating me on Kennedy's assassination..I was dumbfounded..that is a subject my brother is intrigued by too so he is going to share some books with her :) 

(Please note the thumb firmly implanted- any tips for breaking this habit?  Haven't really tried since it is her security AND it is so cute but know I have to eventually)



and last but not least...my little buddy is here begging me to come to Yoga Class this morning....I can't take it :)




 

Have a wonderful weekend friends!

 

Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE

12 comments:

Brianne said...

Haha oh my goodness the roadside sobriety one!

Andrea Nine said...

The pics of your dancers and your pup....soooo sweet. Great memes too. Happy weekend!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Aww I hope you are doing okay. Have a nice and relaxing weekend!!

Rich Girl, Poor Girl said...

I sucked my thumb until I was ten. The way my habit was broken was I started wearing a sock on my hand at night, and every morning I woke up with it still on my hand, I got a sticker on the calendar. Once I got a certain number of stickers in a row, I got a reward...in hindsight, I should have held out for a higher dollar reward. However, we were moving from South Texas to Pennsylvania, so I was super excited for snowy winters and really wanted a "real sled." So that's what I got. I was down to only sucking my thumb when I was tired by then though. Good luck!

Tanya said...

I'm sorry to hear it was a tough week...hopefully you'll get some rest and relaxation this weekend!

Joanne said...

My sister in law insists that she was sucking her thumb until high school. Best of luck breaking that habit. Love seeing your dancers!

Maria Rineer said...

I am sorry to hear that your week was tough. But I appreciate that you share not just the great moments- but also mention the tough ones, too. I hope your weekend is filled with dance, laughter and lots of great family/ friend time.

natalie blair said...

Sorry your week was tough! Spring break should give you a good relaxing rest! Good job on the school board!!

My Glittery Heart said...

If Remi ever goes missing DO NOT check my house!! ;0

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

I hope that this week is less tough for you. Could you put some of that gross tasting nail polish on her thumb that people use to help stop biting nails?

Holly said...

@Heather- I am cracking up! Your dogs are soooo cute too :)

Natasha said...

I am so sorry you had a rough week. I know we all have to go through those weeks but that doesn't make them any more pleasant. And that parenting meme -- YES!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...