-->

Friday, March 26, 2021

Friday Favorites- It's Spring!!

 

 

 

Hi Friends!  Happy Friday and HAPPY SPRING!  Can I get a what what????  I'm giddy!

Fresh air...sunshine and opening the windows always energize me and I feel like this year we need spring more than ever!


As always, sharing some faves from our week and linking up with the lovely ladies HERE




 
 
 
YAGP



The experience of a lifetime for Diana!  You can read all about it HERE 






My Mama's Birthday!


For three years, my mom has wanted to have a birthday lunch/dinner at The Phoenician Restaurant in Haverhill MA.  Two years ago, she had her accident and broke her hip.  She was recovering so we brought the birthday to her.  Last year (well I think you know what I am going to say) yup COVID and the restaurants were all closed.  Well third time is a charm- we made it happen on Sunday and she LOVED her lobster....we had a great day :)







 

My Father In Law's Birthday



YES!  It was a crazy busy weekend....we had YAGP and then took my Father In Law out for his birthday on Saturday night...then my mom's celebration on Sunday and then Monday night, on My Father In Law's actual birthday, we surprised him with his favorite dessert- Ricotta Pie!  Though it was busy, it felt like the most normal weekend we have had in a long time- I thrive on being busy and spending time with my peeps and boy did this weekend fill up the tank! (YEAH for fully vaccinated grandparents- Praise God!)




(Yup Rem Dog getting in on the action- ha!)
 
 
 
 

 

Wednesday Night Walks with B



Nuff Said





Talbot's Spring Line


So as I am willing people to get back to their offices (HA!), it is time for me to start thinking more about my professional wardrobe again...I am hoping to be back in my office on Tuesdays in May and also really really hoping candidates and clients will say yes to visits and coffee meetings....I miss them so much!  Talbots to the rescue this season.  They have some great investment pieces right now...they all mix and match and coordinate...I snagged two pair of pants, a twin set, a jacket and a sweater.  The sweater hasn't come in yet (can't wait to see it in person)...I had fun trying everything on and mixing things around and it gave me hope for the spring and summer here- fingers crossed!







That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend friends- we have a nice quiet one on tap- need it after last weekend!

8 comments:

Tanya said...

Talbot's is just classic and timeless - you can't go wrong with that brand. I'm so glad you had a normal, busy week. Happy Spring!

My Glittery Heart said...

What a few week with all the celebrations! I am loving green this season!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I love all the green top and jacket on you! So bright and colorful. I can imagine how much you want to get back to the office. So nice to be around other people:)

Life with ABCD said...

Love all the family celebrations! Green us a great color on you. I am loving spring too!! It feels good this time around 😉

Sunshine and Books said...

That green is fabulous!! And all the pieces look great on you!! You sure had a a fun birthday celebrating weekend! Aren’t vaccinated grandparents the absolute best?? Enjoy your weekend!

Maria Rineer said...

The green jacket looks great on you! Your weekend/ week was crazy busy. I'm so glad you were able to celebrate birthdays and make them special.

natalie blair said...

Cute outfits! Loving the green on you!! I love dressing up at my job so I totally feel ya! Such lovely celebrations!

Joanne said...

I really love that jacket! So glad you FINALLY got to have your mother's special birthday dinner and that it was worth the wait for her. What a fun weekend! We have three birthdays coming up in April and I am liking our newer, busier schedule too.... so far anyway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...