-->

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

What's Up Wednesday (December 2018)








Ahhh....lucky me....I get to do my favorite linkup one week early....yeah!  Linking up with Mel, Sheaffer and Shay HERE to share What's Up With Us!

Here it goes....

What We're Eating This Week


Monday- Weight Watchers Stuffed Pepper Soup
(Find the Recipe HERE )



Tuesday- Grilled Salmon and Steamed Spinach (Fish Sticks and Fries for the Kiddos)

Wednesday- Pizza and Salad at the Fourniers for our Annual Fournier Breton Christmas- Can't Wait!

Thursday- Grilled Shrimp with Pineapple, Broccoli and Rice

Friday- Keeping it simple....not sure what yet...probably takeout of some sort...Daddy has a gig and Mama is spending the night CRASHING and DEVOURING all things Hallmark ;)



What I'm Reminiscing About


Christmases past....our babies....how much better Christmases have been with them in our lives....all of our family traditions....all of the magic this time of year...


What I'm Loving

ALL the Hallmark!




What We've Been Up To


We loved watching Diana dance in the Nutcracker again!






Mama met Elin Hilderbrand again!


We've Been Decorating...
 

and enjoyed a Girl's Night at The Atkinson Tree Lighting with the Graham Gals
 

Mama hosted her 4th Annual Holiday Recipe Exchange
 

and we loved taking Mimi and Papa to Newport RI to see the mansions all decorated for the holidays!
 

There has been lots of baking...
 

 and decorating...


and new family members courtesy of our Elf "Relf" ;)
 

We enjoyed Festival of Trees with Mimi...
 

and Mama had some festive fun at Book Club :)
 

Mama and Auntie Janie enjoyed their annual holiday lunch!
 

and we enjoyed a festive cozy night at home with some Dance Pals
 


These pals had some Christmasy Fun at Lucy's/Kathy's
 

 and we LOVED taking Pidge to see The Grinch!


The girls enjoyed some Christmas Crafting with Auntie Mar!


and we baked...and devoured Grinch cookies!
 

Mama loved participating in Nicole's Ornament Exchange...
 

and the whole fam LOVED the doughnut cake from Mr. Dave...one of Mama's bosses...
 

We loved visiting with cousins...
 


and have enjoyed some good QT with our peeps....
 

Eva LOVED when Santa came to hockey for a surprise visit!
 

and Mama loved QT with Lea
 

Diana and her pals had a blast at their "Not So Secret Santa"
 

and our Elf has been keeping us on our toes ;)
 

and lastly, we ROCKED our 4th Annual Jammie Christmas!
 



What I'm Dreading

Nothing at the moment!




What I'm Working On

Finishing the year strong...personally and professionally...have achieved most of my goals this year....and then preparing for my 2019 goals....bring it on!





What I'm Excited About

Christmas Eve...yes every year but especially this year because Rob, My Uncle and Cousin are going to play some music for us...I think we are definitely going to take our celebration to the next level!  Can't wait!





What I'm Watching/Reading


Besides ALL the Hallmark.....



My FAVE Show EVER is A Million Little Things



and also still watching American Housewife



and I Feel Bad...hilarious!


I also just watched Dumplin' on Netflix and the critics were right- it is outstanding and a definite tear jerker...get your tissues and watch it this weekend!




I am currently reading...

An Island Christmas by Nancy Thayer....really cute!



What I'm Listening To


It has been a whole lot of Sirius XM Holiday Traditions



What I'm Wearing


Bring on all of the festive tops...glittery accessories...and all things Merry!!


Red Sweater from H and M




Silvery top from Ann Taylor (bought it approximately 10 years ago!)



Black Sweater with Fur Cuffs (online boutique this year- I am sorry I don't remember which one!)




and can't wait to bring out the Free People sparkly heels this coming weekend - woohoo!




What I'm Doing This Weekend

SOOOO EXCITED TO HAVE A FRIDAY NIGHT AT HOME....with LOTS of Hallmark!!  Yeah!!  Rob has a gig and once the girls are in bed...Mama will be decompressing in front of the Christmas Tree....cannot wait!!

Saturday we have hockey for Eva, basketball for Diana and then we are visiting a few cemeteries before Laurel and Tom's shindig at night

Sunday we will be finishing our cemetery visits and then heading to the Stone Zoo Lights with Mimi and Papa....lots of fa fa la'ing left to do!




What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month

The Winter Wine Festival...always such a fun night out with the girls BUT also the BEST wine deals of the year too!  FTW!



What Else Is New?

Working on "Project Punta Cana" with better nutrition, more workouts AND outfit planning of course!! :)



BONUS QUESTION FOR THE MONTH- What is my Favorite Last Minute Gift to Give?

I would have to say fresh flowers and plants...I especially love poinsettias AND love them even more when they are sprayed with glitter :)



What have YOU been up to?

5 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

LOVE all your festive fun! You look beautiful in that red and love those sparkly shoes! So I heard someone say they say they didn't like Dumplin but I heard it is so so sweet. I am so going so watch it this week. Have a beautiful day!

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

That red sweater is SO pretty. I cannot wait to watch Dumplin'. We start our Christmas Break this afternoon and I plan on getting in as many movies as possible and that one is the first one on my list. What a fun December you all have had. Enjoy your Friday night, that sounds like perfections!

Rechelle said...

I am dying over the sweater with fur cuffs, it is perfection! So many fun festivities this month and more still to cram in - love it!!!

Good Better Best Food said...

That sweater w the fur cuffs is everything. My What's Up Wednesday will probably go up this weekend. I always mess yo the December one.

Enjoy the season sweet lady.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...