-->

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

TBB Asks: Holiday Edition



Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE


Oh so fun....here is what I enjoy


1. Candy Canes?  Yes or No?

YES!

I especially love the chewy candy cane candies- have you enjoyed those too?  For plain candy canes, I love putting them on drink glasses for a little holiday touch!

2. Christmas Morning.  Early Riser or Sleep In?
Ummm...I never sleep in...always an Early Riser!

3. Black Friday.  Did I shop?



I have an annual tradition with one of my best friends Cass.  We go every year now.  It is so fun to get an early start and shop till we drop!

4. Christmas Tree Up in November?  Yes or NO?
Yes the earlier the better! Wasn't always this way. I think my girls' ages have something to do with me wanting the holiday season to last- just so much magic to enjoy!



5. Do I get any holiday ideas from Pinterest?
Umm YES!  I get ideas ALL YEAR from Pinterest but love the holiday cocktail and app recipes and the decorating inspiration so a big YES



6. Christmas Glam or Ugly Sweater?
GLAM all the way!


7. Stocking Stuffers-Wrapped or Unwrapped
Unwrapped!

8. Traditional or Modern Christmas Songs
Traditional- the older the better-reminds me of my grandparents

9. Fruitcake.  Yes or No?
A big no- yuck!

10. Is My Christmas shopping finished?  Almost!

11.  Is there snow in December where we live?
Typically YES- we live in New England!



12. Classic Show: A Charlie Brown Christmas or Rudolph?
Rudolph I think :)


What are your holiday faves?

2 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Love those mints with the Christmas tree! So nostalgic!

Rechelle said...

YES the chewy candies, now I need to get some!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...