-->

Friday, December 14, 2018

Friday Favorites



So Friday is here again....Praise God!
It was a fun and productive week here...hope it was for you too!

As always, linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE for Friday Faves....


Here are some faves from our week.....

Fave MEMEs of the week....











 Important Message

Lea and I were having lunch this week and grabbed an iced tea after...and this jumped out at us...powerful...and so very true...warms my heart!



Ornament Exchange Party
My friend Nicole hosts this party every year....I couldn't go last year because we were in Florida for Cheer Nationals BUT so happy I was able to attend this year.  Each of her friends brings enough ornaments for everyone at the party...since I am not a very crafty person, I ordered seashell ornaments and added everyone's names to them with a gold pen...BUT some of Nicole's friends are soooo crafty...you should see the wonderful ornaments I got to take home...they all went on our bedroom tree and each year I will add to it :)





Holiday Home Tour

Yesterday I let you take a peak at our holiday decor- such a fun post to do!  You can check it out HERE 



 Rhode Island Visits

This week I got to accompany our company President on the road during his holiday visits.  He built our business in Rhode Island and he is a legend in that state....it was so fun to see his relationships in action AND see how our clients wait for their holiday doughnut cakes from Ally's Donuts.  Friends?  I have never seen anything like it!  Ally's Donuts is in North Kingstown RI...on the coast...very close to URI.  Dave orders these cakes months in advance and has been presenting them to clients for years.  He surprised my colleague and I at the end of the day by presenting us with one to take home as well...I called Rob and told him and as a result, he and Pidge were waiting at the door for me...friends?  Big hit in this house...I even tried a piece...had to...and it is one of the most delicious things I have EVER TASTED!



 and because I ate a piece of that....I squeezed in an extra workout this morning ;)


Hope you have a wonderful weekend friends!

5 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Your house looks so great and festive. I always love your Friday Favorites...the quotes and funnies were so spot on today! Have a super sweet weekend!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Have a wonderful weekend Holly!

Rechelle said...

OH MY that cake!!! My mouth is watering ;) And the first & last on your meme list really spoke to me today, so good! Happy Friday Holly & fam!

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

That donut cake looks like everything! Ha! Oh my gosh it looks so good. What a fun party, I love that you exchange ornaments. I also love all of those quotes and I laughed about the cookie dough wrapped in lettuce while listening to Baby It's Cold Outside...that was good! I hope you have a great weekend Holly!

Sunshine and Books said...

Some of those memes are hilarious - the happy birthday Jesus had me laughing hard! That cake looks delicious!! Hope you had a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...