-->

Monday, December 31, 2018

Goals



I love setting goals...I especially love meeting goals...I battle with myself and try and force myself not to get discouraged when I don't meet goals.  I remind myself constantly to do what I know is right and the rest will fall into place.

Here is what my goals looked like in 2018 and what I achieved...some are written vague to protect our privacy.....

2018 Goals

Lose 50 pounds- Well, I lost 25 so half of what I wanted to but I am relisting this goal again for 2019 and looking at this as progress.

Have X dollars plus in savings-done!

Have my best year at Willmott thus far- Bill over $400,000- Billed $393,000 so far- missed it by 7k BUT best year yet and ended up being the Top Biller in the firm so I will take it!

Go on fam vacation with friends to somewhere tropical- got it booked anyway- the trip will happen in 2019!

Spend more time in the present- done

Spend more time at home with my hubby and kids- done

Spend more time with my parents and in-laws- done and we lost my Mother-In-Law this year

Read one book per month- done (actually averaged 1.8 books per month!)

Re-do girls’ bedroom-done!

Have windows washed- done!

Have trim painted- going back on the list for 2019

Paint trim in kitchen and back hall- another one for 2019

Paint/stain deck- done!


 2019 Goals


Lose 50 lbs

Double the amount in savings


Bill $400k at Willmott


Read 2 Books Per Month



Have trim painted

Paint trim in kitchen and back hall


Spend more one on one time with my girls


Did I mention I love goals AND I also love lists...love checking off items!  What are some of your goals for the New Year?



3 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

I hope the New Year finds you in good health and excellent spirit!
Ryoma.

Rechelle said...

I love lists too <3 You crushed 2018, looking forward to following along in the new year! :)

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

You are motivating me to set some goals. You did so awesome in 2018!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...