-->

Friday, December 21, 2018

Friday Favorites

So...we are here again...and how did this happen?  How is it Friday already? - AHHHH!  
Anyway, I am sharing some faves from our week and linking up with the lovely ladies HERE

Here it goes....


 Fave MEMEs of the Week














 Diana's Contemporary Christmas Dance at LDA

Monday night I got to watch Diana's contemporary class do their Christmas dance- it was so cute!  I taped it- check it out :)





 More Dancing

While I was with Diana, Mimi took Pidge to her dance class and we all met back up at home for dinner and then some more dancing entertainment by the girls.  They did the Nutcracker for us :)








 Grammy's Ornament

My Father In Law got a gift from the funeral home.  They made an angel ornament with My Mother In Law's name on it so he gave it to us and the girls were happy to put it on our family Christmas tree- beautiful moment




 Fournier Breton Christmas

On Wednesday night, we enjoyed our annual tradition with the Fourniers- we exchanged gifts and ate an awesome dinner that Cass made- the girls get so excited and had a ball as always!






Hockey
Eva is still working hard at hockey AND really enjoyed a surprise visit from Santa on the ice last weekend!


 Lights



Christmas Lights everywhere....and LOVIN' it...love this pic because it reminds me of where I was and what I was thinking about when I shot it.  I thought about this year and how it was wonderful AND so very challenging at the same time....I had such a scare with my health and it really put so much in perspective...when I took this pic I had just come back from buying a pair of jeans...sounds silly I know but these jeans...I could never fit into before...jeans that reminded me that although it has been a slow and steady process....I have progressed....every day I am getting healthier and I need to remind myself it doesn't happen over night...but seeing the benefits of your work really makes you feel like you are doing it...sometimes I need reminders like these and this night was one of them!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend AND wonderful Christmas...we are getting ready to check our final items off our 2018 Bucket List which include 1. Our Service Project 2. Visiting the Cemeteries 3. Christmas Eve with the Feast of the Seven Fishes and 4. Christmas Day with the ones we love....


I will be back next week to recap it all but until then, my friends, 
Follow The Joy 

XOXO








6 comments:

Rechelle said...

Oh I just love that last one on your list, all in time! And your girls dancing the Nutcracker is just precious. Merry Christmas Bretons!!!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

That ornament is SO special! How nice that you will have it on your tree. Have a very MERRY Christmas Holly!

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

Oh I love your list of favorites and your little dancer. Way to go on your progress. I laughed when I saw that meme about mom life and thug life...so true in my car. Merry Christmas to you and yours Holly!

Rebecca Jo said...

That meme about Target & seeing me 50 more times - so dang accurate!!!!!!!!!
I love that ornament. I was debating getting one for my daddy & just couldnt just yet. Maybe next year I'll get one for our tree.

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Merry Christmas and wishing you peace, joy and happiness in the new year.

Good Better Best Food said...

Hope you had the Best Christmas. So proud of your health journey. I will email you directly about our gratitude link up.

Happy New Year
Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...