-->

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Holiday Home Tour!

Hello!  I thought it would be fun to show you some of our holiday decorations...Come on in for a Holiday Home Tour!


Each year, I have Rob add more lights to our yard...this year, the addition was the light on the bushes...next year...I want more and need more....ha ha!!!



Inside our front entry way, we have a console and during Christmastime I put up the annual Santa pics
 This year we added the vintage radio that plays Christmas tunes- we got that during our Labor Day trip to Maine :)

Our banister always has some type of greenery with lights and red tulle of course because I am OBSESSED with tulle :)



 and I have some lovely Target wreaths on the dining room french doors


My Office is where I try and be more feminine with my choices...the white tree goes in there and this year I added white garland and lights...


and the Twisted Peppermint Candle from Bath and Body Works is the perfect accompaniment - so pretty and smells delish!  I also spray painted a live wreath white to match the theme in the room .....

I have some cute and festive pics displayed too- Eva's picture from school and a pic from Jammie Christmas a few years back "_
 



Another winning candle from Bath and Body is Frosted Cranberry (insert heart eyes emoji here)
 

and a hand crocheted tree made by my talented cousin Donna!
 


Next stop is the kitchen....

This Lit Up Snowman is from my Godfather and he gave it to me years ago....I love plugging it in each year...reminds me of him.  It sits on top of the wine fridge :)

We used to hang the Christmas cards we get on the doors but this year, I took a tip from Pinterest and pinned ribbons to the doors and I am hanging the cards with little white clothespins...seems to be working well AND saving the paint FTW!

 
There is more greenery...and more candles of course...Yankee Candles in the kitchen...
 

This one was custom made by my friend Bethany- it has a picture of our PTA pals on the label...so cute!
 

I love the wooden signs and holiday touches...
 

and of course no Christmas is complete with out Yankee Candle's Christmas Eve!
 


Advent Calendars from Auntie Janie....
 

and more signs...
 

and another new candle from Janie with my word on it!!

Now...we head to the family room....

Our tree and mantle...all lit up and ready for Santa!



and a cute tree I found at Target years ago with more Santa pics!



and even more Santa pics!


and the big guy himself :)


 Lastly, our bedroom has decorations for the first time this year- some festive pillows, pillow cases and a throw AND a new tree...yeah!!!


We also have little trees in the playroom and the girls room but I didn't get my act together in time to get those pictures captured so you will have to take my word for it...until next year's tour ....and who knows what I will add next year ...my husband is holding his breath...ha ha!!!  Thanks for joining along :)

3 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Your master bedroom looks so pretty! I'd love to have a tree in ours.

Rechelle said...

Always have to add just a little more each year ;) I especially love your office decor, the white is so pretty!!!

Good Better Best Food said...

I am so very jealous of the tree in your office and in your bedroom---I am pretty sure I have told you that like a million times. Love the vintage radio.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Holly! Happy weekend sweet lady.

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...