-->

Monday, February 5, 2018

Weekend Recap (My Chosen Sisters Edition)

So....we are coming off a very fun winter weekend here.  Though our beloved Patriots didn't grab the win last night, other wins over the weekend made up for this heartbreak.  Here is what our little weekend looked like....



Friday Night

Diana had another voice lesson and each week, we see a little more progress and a little more confidence :)


While Diana was singing, Kathy and I enjoyed Chicken Tortilla Soup and tons of catching up.  
I shared the recipe last week.  You can find it in my recipe tab above too!

Then we all headed over to the Partington's for First Friday which was a blast.  Heath always plays the best music AND this time he made us all Patriots shots in honor of the big game- they tasted like a carnival in a glass- ha ha!!







Saturday

Mama took off with some besties (or as I like to call them, the sisters I have chosen for myself. Since I don't have a sister, my best girlfriends fill in that void and I love them hard).  Our friend Jess's brother has a beautiful little home up in Ogunquit ME.  So she invited us up overnight and we had a ball and lots of QT! 

Daddy kept the girls entertained and the ladies headed up to make a pit stop in Portsmouth (my favorite town in America).  We enjoyed lunch at Surf and then one of our favorite shops Attrezzi.....




Then we headed up to the house in Ogunquit and had so much fun making snacks and getting ready for dinner.  I  snapped some pics around the house because Jess's brother is the best decorator EVA (as we say in New England)


and we snapped a selfie of course...

Later, we headed to dinner.  We went to the same place my Mom and I went a few weeks ago called That Place.  It didn't disappoint.  We all enjoyed a yummy steak dinner and of course had the waitress take a group picture :)


Then we headed back to the house for an epic dance party- Jess and Beth Ann took turns playing DJ and we were lovin' on t he 80's and 90's hits...I snapped a few more pics at the house because I could not get enough of the decor!


Sunday

It was time to pack up and come home.  We loved our little overnight...QT is soooo good for the soul!

When I got home, it was time to take my girls to Target for their prizes and Valentine supplies.  Eva has been doing well with potty training and Diana got an awesome progress report so I let them each pick out a prize.  We also picked up some sparkly paper and decor to decorate Diana's valentine box.   

Then we completed her little Valentine project for school- it is a heart that you fill with your passions- I thought it came out so cute!



and then it was time for the big game...sigh...so exciting and intense and then such a heartbreak.  We still love you GOAT

yet Mama is still missing Jimmy G...(insert teary-eyed emoji here) 

Anyway, to wrap up the weekend, I will leave you with this....The Boston Red Sox start Spring training in less than 3 weeks- EEK....so excited!  Spring is around the corner!  Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comments:

Rechelle said...

Time with gal pals is SO important, love it! Looked like another great weekend Holly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...