-->

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tuesday Talk (Let's Talk Spring Edition)

Hi Friends!  I am linking up with Erika and Ashley today for Tuesday Talk.  This is the fun linkup where we can talk about anything and everything we want to.

 Linking up HERE 



It is at this point every year where I cry uncle and want the spring here STAT.  I hate the cold...the ice...the snow...the short days...and all of the hassles that go along with winter.  I am just jonesing for some warm spring weather!  We are lucky here in New England because today it is going to get into the 60's and tomorrow it may hit 70!!  I kid you not- FTW!


Here are my favorite things about Spring and why I so desperately want it NOW :)






Longer Days- More Sunlight

 I think this is the first sign of spring for me every year.  I always get excited in January because after December 21st, the days start getting longer and I start noticing in January...it doesn't get dark at 4:30pm anymore- yeah!!  There is hope!









Cute and Bright Outfits with NO COATS


 I just love when the J Crew and Talbots catalogues arrive OR when I hop on the Loft website and see their first spring sale BUT what I really look forward to wearing in the Spring is ALL THAT LILLY!  :)  Really...did you expect anything else?











Sandals- Flip Flops

I don't know about you but I seriously think designers make sandals and flip flops so much cuter than regular shoes...I love having to get a pedicure so my feet are in tip top shape for open toe season!







Spring Scents


Well if you have been reading for awhile than you know I make memories through scents and I wear different scents for every season....I love the citrusy and floraly scents for the spring...

Pleasures by Estee Lauder has been a longtime spring fave of mine



 and a new fave that I will be wearing this spring....
Michael Kors Exotic Blossom









Grilling

 Yep....the smell of the gas grill on our back deck...just being out there and being able to relax without freezing!  Another welcomed sign of spring!





 Walking Outside




One of my favorite things to do for exercise and for clearing my head is to go for a walk outside.  When we lived across town, I used to frequent Griffin Park in the nice weather.  Once we moved, though are town is not very big, I found a new favorite route right in my neighborhood.  I walk to the golf course and back for a total of 2 miles and it usually takes me about 27 minutes.  It is the perfect little workout- I get to listen to a few favorite songs and my destination is the golf course where I am learning to play golf.  (See number 7)  There is nothing like fresh air and being able to just go!





Golfing (or trying to golf)


Yep....it is tough....lots of muscle memories and trying over and over again to make great shots...but at the same time, I find nothing more peaceful...being out on the course on a beautiful spring day is such a great feeling...looking around at all of the greens and trees and walking...walking...chasing my ball in the woods.. you get the picture...it is a tell tale sign of spring and I love it!



So there you have it...Spring...get here already!






3 comments:

Rechelle said...

Ugh yes, I feel like we are SO close yet so far away from Spring! Can't wait for those longer, sunny days :)

Holly Osborn said...

Ugh I hear ya! I’m so over this winter!!!

Jaclyn @coffeepancakesanddreams said...

Yes to all of it! We are having a few warm days and it is WONDERFUL!! Can not wait for spring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...