-->

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Growing In Gratitude





This is my first time partaking in this wonderful gratitude linkup.  I have missed sharing my gratitude and this monthly linkup is the perfect excuse to start showing my thanks more often again.  Linking up HERE


This month, the five things I am most grateful for are....



1. Rob getting home safely.  This month every year, Rob has his big work trip in Arizona and I worry.   With this new role, he will be traveling more and more but usually the travel will be overnight at best. Most of his travel will be day travel so it is much easier to manage AND I don't worry as much when he is driving as I do when he is flying.  I know call me crazy but I am grateful he is home



2. My girls' ages right now.  I love that they are playing together and sharing laughs and making us laugh.  Since there is a 6 year age difference, I know these days won't last but I am enjoying them while they do.



3. Friends like family- grateful for my village and the quality time I have been able to enjoy with them even during this cold winter month- the gym, wine events, lunches and even just fun and cozy nights at home - blessed because of my tribe



4.  The business we have at my firm right now.  It is crazy busy and I am loving it and so grateful for the work and may I add that repeat clients are the BEST



5. Election Season in our town.  I know that may sound crazy but I love the excitement and the people you get to meet during this time.  It gets me through the winter, seriously!  It educates me...it helps to keep me in the know and it occasionally provides such great entertainment too! 



What are you grateful for?

4 comments:

Julie said...

Love this list and so glad you are joining us! I fixed the link-up (thanks for the heads up), so please try it again! Have a great day!!!

Rechelle said...

Thankfully neither my husband nor myself have had to travel much for work, but occasionally when we do I'm always worrying too! Glad you joined the linkup, so fun :)

Good Better Best Food said...

Hi Holly! I was a little behind in my blogging this week, but I am totally up for this Growing in Gratitude link up next month. Let me know if you every need another co-host because this is such a great fit for Good Better Best.

Have a Good weekend!

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Hi Patty! I am actually not hosting that linkup although I would love to co-host a gratitude linkup with you. We need to think about when/what we want to do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...