-->

Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday Favorites


I am crawling to the finish line this week friends and as always linking up with the lovely ladies HERE



Here are some favorites from this week.....

New Blog Design
 
Kassie is helping me create a new blog and I am beyond excited!  Check her out HERE 
Should be ready soon- stay tuned!
 
 




Girl Time


Coffee with a neighbor and lunch with a bestie on the beautiful 70 degree day we had this week were priceless and a definite fave!  Nothing beats girl time especially when you can be outside!







Summer Accessories For The Win

I am already packing for my girls' getaway in a few weeks and putting outfits together.  This is my favorite accessory so far!  This is a White Kate Spade Crossbody that I snagged on Ebay- such a steal!  I really need white sandals and silver wedge sandals- any tips welcome-struggling to find both!







Olympics


 So the Americans need help...the skating has been a disappointment..gone are the days of a USA sweep...maybe we will get it again someday but anyway....we are still enjoying the spirit of the games!



Short and sweet this week friends- hope you have a wonderful weekend AND vacation week if you are from New Hampshire!

3 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Yay to a new blog design-so fun!! Happy weekend!

Rechelle said...

Hooray for that 70 degree day and enjoying some time in the sun - I'm jealous! Excited for the new blog design :)

Laura E. said...

Ooh, I'm excited to see your new blog design! Love the Kate Spade bag. Happy weekend! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...