-->

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

What We're Reading Wednesday



How fun!  This is my first time joining Wife Mommy Me for this fun linkup where we talk about what we are reading and answer some fun questions!
Linking up HERE 



 I have read two books this month


First was The Blue Bistro by Elin Hilderbrand
When I met her November, she told us that this was her favorite book of all time to write.  I can see why.  Her descriptions of Nantucket and the food  known in the area is mouth watering...besides the details of the love affairs did not hurt either!  I didn't want this one to end!



 and second was a major disappointment - Mrs. Fletcher by Tom Perrotta

I couldn't get it out of my head that a guy wrote this one...the details he went into and the language he used to describe a young man's sexual escapades and his mother's fantasies were definitely not written by a woman...and the book was just blah..I kept waiting for more to happen...definite let down


and a few fun questions to answer....

 
1) What book did you read from start to finish that when finished you thought "That was a waste of time."?
I would have to say the last book I just finished that I referenced above- Mrs. Fletcher

2) Someone is looking for a tear jerker. Which book is your go to suggestion?
Night Road by Kristen Hannah

3) What book have you read more than once? Maybe even more than 3 times?

Class Mom- I loved it so much that when it was my turn to pick the next book club book, I picked this one so I am reading again and laughing just as hard!


That was fun.  Can't wait to see what you are reading- I always get the best suggestions from my blogger friends!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...