-->

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Fashion Files: Spring Inspiration

 




Hi Friends!  Thought I would join these lovely ladies for their fun linkup called "Fashion Files."  I am not sharing current fashion I am sporting or own but those pieces and outfits that are inspiring me that I hope to be able to purchase this spring....we shall see what business dictates!


 

In the meantime, check these out.....



Colorblock Spring Sweater


Adorable for springtime activities



 

Athleisure Outfit for Working Out AND Play :) 

 

 

Perhaps a long walk through Central Park?




Romper!


Maybe for Nantucket?




 

Dress

 

Although I have had this dress for about a year and thinking this may be the Nantucket dress this year- hmmm- still deciding though!





Perfect Pink Tee

 

This one is in my cart and will most likely be purchased soon!

 



What is inspiring you right now in fashion?  Any thoughts?  Trends you are keeping an eye on?


3 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

I love the perfect pink tee and the romper! I have not purchased anything new for spring this year yet and haven´t really thought about it but I need to soon. I have graduation this spring, our anniversary, and spring break as well. Have a great Thursday!

mireille said...

I love the pretty colors that are inspiring you!
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Kellyann Rohr said...

I love that pink and orange dress, such a pretty color combo and flattering style! I'd say you cannot go wrong with that one!
xo,
Kellyann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...