-->

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Currently: February 2024

 

 

Hi Friends!  I am joining Jennifer for her fun linkup and sharing what is happening with us....currently...



Loving

 

Heated Yoga...as always but feels extra cozy and peaceful in the winter

 



 

 

Looking Forward To

 

 So many upcoming performances and chances to see my girls on stage!  A One Act Play coming up for Diana and then the BIG spring musical where she is playing Young Cosette in Les Miserables!  She also has a couple of more dance comps in April.  We also CANNOT WAIT to see Eva as Marlin in Finding Nemo Jr. at her school :)

 


 

Doing To Be Romantic

 

 Ummm...not sure I am doing anything...I guess I have to dial up my game especially in time for Valentine's Day ;)

 


 

 

Changing

 

 Our approach to college planning.  We were going to start tours next fall but given that Diana is so undecided about programs/majors/etc, we thought we would start early so our very first tours will be local and over February break- this should be exciting!



 

 

 

Celebrating 

 

We will be celebrating Valentine's Day in some creative ways this year- will be doing hearts on the girls' bedroom doors again...I am also hosting Wine Group and Book Club BOTH with Valentine themes and I am helping Diana decorate and cook for a Valentine party she is having for friends :)


 

 So...what's new with YOU currently? :)

4 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I loved reading your answers! All good things. I love the post-it note idea; my friend did that and she called it the heart attack door, or something similar. Thanks for joining in with us today!

Maria Rineer said...

Your Valentine events sound fun- pictures, please after the events!! The upcoming performances are exciting- what great things to get to look forward to. My friend´s daughter has a lead in the junior high musical and I can´t wait to see the musical and my friend´s daughter in it- as a parent of one of the performers, it must be incredibly exciting.

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

I forgot how much I love these posts! It so cool that Diana and Eva are performing. And good look to college planning! It's so scary to even think about!!

I hope your week is going great!

Natasha said...

I'm belatedly catching up on my "Currently" reading, and blog reading in general :) HOW are you already doing college tours?!?!? Wild. And enjoy all your theatre performance watching this spring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...