-->

Friday, February 9, 2024

Friday Favorites (February 9, 2024)

 

 

Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Sharing some faves from our week...let's get right to it!



Spring is ALMOST HERE right?!

 



Punxsutawney Phil said so which leads me to sharing this meme- hysterical right?






School Deliberative Session


and one of my favorite nights all year and favorite traditions.  This was a unique year and very successful.  Traditionally this session is held on a Friday night and only about 25 people show.  This year, it was moved to a Monday night AND the school board made sure that the town was aware and showed up in great numbers as there were extremists there ready to tank our budget- it was a great night because all of the warrant articles, including the budget one will be on the ballot in March!  Dinner and drinks with my school besties is what we do before the meeting :)



 


 

An Awesome Mama Daughter Night!


Indian Food and "John Tucker Must Die" FTW!




 




 

Glimpses Of Joy



From our week...


Walk!

 

 

New Album Coming in April!

 

 

A Successful Risotto Recreation :)


Truth!

 

Heated Yoga


 

Valentines!

 

Ice Cream!

 

and a homemade pink shark Valentine box made by Pidge and Daddy!





 
Kenickie!
 
 
We got to see Caden in his very last show at Derryfield School- Grease- so bittersweet!  We have watched this boy grow up on the stage- he and Diana are kindred spirits and we love him like our own- he and his parents are wonderful family friends.  The troops were in full force last night and we agreed that he was unbelievable- he blew us away!
 




 
 




 
 
 
 That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend friends! 
Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE
 



8 comments:

Ruth said...

The risotto looks so good! I'm happy for you that the groundhog predicts an early spring. I'm still learning about the whole groundhog tradition. I used to think it was just the title of a movie!

Maria Rineer said...

How kind to support your friends' son and get to be entertained by Grease in the process! The Valentine box is so cute- creative and fun! Have a great weeekend!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I love Ava's shark Valentine's day box! Your creativity runs deep in your girls. I know you loved seeing Caden's last performance! I'm sure that was bittersweet. I am sure that was a great show. High school drama departments blow my mind!

Andrea Nine said...

I love Grease! I bet he is so talented. And I love that shark Valentine box! So creative! Risotto YUM! Happy weekend!

Natasha said...

I love the shark Valentine's Day box. I think the day will pass quietly here as the kids no longer pass out Valentines. End of an era :(

Hena Tayeb said...

So many things to love! The shark valentine's day box looks great..
The risotto looks great..
Oh John Tucker Must Die.. that is a blast from the past.

My Glittery Heart said...

I am so ready for warmer weather here in GA!
Oh I miss the Valentine day box making days!

Kim Carberry said...

hehehe. That meme about Punxsutawney Phil did make me chuckle.
It sounds like a good event at the school and how lovely to have a meal out with your daughter.
Well done to Caden in Grease! It sounds like a great show.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...