-->

Monday, February 19, 2024

Hello Monday (February 19, 2024)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  Happy President's Day too!  Our kids are still in school and my hubby is off today but I am working here...we are going to enjoy a lunch date together but it is pretty much a more normal day around here.

 

As always, it is time for Hello Monday!  I am here with Sarah and we are recapping our weekends.  If you did the same, grab our graphic above and link back up with us below!

 

I am going back to Thursday night and going from there since I did not recap it on Friday....


I made Jennifer Anniston's Salad to have on hand- it is a hearty salad and very different with little greens- will share the recipe soon!  So yummy and have been enjoying it for lunches over here

 

 

 

Then it was time for our Wine Club Night. It was my turn to host and we did a "Wine and Popcorn" Tasting theme.  It was so easy to throw together and it ended up being so fun and yummy too of course.  I also went with a "Galentines" theme- so much fun....








We tried a Riesling with Caramel Popcorn- a Vermentino with Plain Buttered Popcorn- a Chardonnay with White Cheddar Popcorn, a Pinot Noir with Truffle Popcorn and a Red Blend with Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn




My faves were a toss up between the Chardonnay with White Cheddar and the Pinot with the Truffle- yum!






We were ready for a night of theater at WHS!  Diana was in a one act play called "When Altars Burn" and she played a mother again...we enjoyed that show and two others...love seeing her on stage and doing what she loves





















Rob, Eva and his Dad dropped off Diana at dance and headed down to Bridgewater MA for a hockey game- so far!


Anyway, I took the opportunity to enjoy a slow morning which was pure bliss....coffee...snuggling with Remi and then enjoying a walk...solo

 
 
It started snowing and I didn't even mind-ha!
 
 
Then I spruced up the decor a bit and made some snacks for a Valentine Party Diana was having...I reminded her how lucky she is to have me ;)

 
The rest of the day was pretty chill...I finished the series "My Life with the Walter Boys" - Soooo Good!
 
Then it was time for me to meet up with the Hockey Moms for a fun night out...some of us started at the Escape Room down the street...it was my first time and though it was hard, it was really fun...we had a lot of laughs!
 
 
Meanwhile, in Manchester, while Diana started having guests arrive...Daddy and Eva had a nice little date :)
 
 
After the Escape Room, we went over to Cara's to kill some time...
  
Then we met up with the rest of the Hockey Moms at Wasabi for a night of hibachi and more laughs ensued...it was really great to get to know the moms for the first time for me...such a down to earth group...very welcoming and so glad I went!
 
 
Suzanne, a fellow hockey mom, but we really met each other years ago at church :)
 





and when I got home I flew right upstairs to snuggle with Robby B, Eva and Remi :)

 

Downstairs was a Valentine Party...duh ;)





I got to enjoy another pretty slow morning....Diana had a couple of friends sleepover so Rob went to grab muffins...I snuggled with Remi and got ready for the day.  Rob took Diana to her talent agency for a teleprompter class and I got Eva to softball practice.  I then came home and got some work done, meal planned and put in a grocery order.

 

Then it was time for Eva's first hockey game of the day...

 


Great game!  They won 7 to 1 :)




The Papas were in the house as was our family bestie Ella :)

 



 Then it was home for lunch- a little decompressing...Rob headed to a basketball game where a friend's son was playing and then went to pick up Diana and then I met up with Laurel at Red's before the 2nd hockey game of the day!

 

Laurel and Tom joined us and although Eva's team did not win, it was a close and exciting game!

 


 


It was a great winter weekend!  What were you up to?

 

 

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

What a fun and busy weekend! I had a nice blend of fun/busy and relaxing again. Those are my favorite! I hope you have a great start to the week, my friend!

Maria Rineer said...

I love Diana´s mom dress! I´m sure it was great seeing her on stage. The rest of your weekend looked so fun, too. All the games and get togethers! You are lucky that you have so much energy!! You should bottle some of that and sell it :). Looking forward to the salad recipe. I have heard of it and been curious. Have a great Monday!

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

I want your group of friends! What could be better than wine and popcorn?
Wonderful weekend! Also, I want to make the Jen Aniston salad!

Andrea Nine said...

I love when hockey games are exciting! So much fun. You had a great weekend. I love the Galentine’s day set up. And I cannot wait for that recipe for Jennifer Aniston salad.

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

Sounds like such a fun (and busy) weekend! It's always fun to hang out with moms. :)

Everyday Maddie said...

I need to make that salad!! Wine club sounds so much fun!!

Natasha said...

You know I love all the tulips!!! So pretty! And I'm impressed you went for a walk, while it was snowing, on your own. I don't know if I could motivate myself to do that.

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Those pink flutes with sprinkles on top are so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...