-->

Friday, February 16, 2024

Friday Favorites (February 16, 2024)

 




Hi Friends!  I don't know about you but this week kicked my butt!  So glad to see Friday- one more day of work to get through and then we can enjoy the weekend and it is going to be a fun one!

 

Without further ado, linking up HERE and sharing some faves from our week...

 



Jibbitz from Auntie Cass!


There is even one that says "I Love Hockey" -someone was loving life :)







"Choose To Be Nice Award"


Go Pidge!






Just can't get enough of this



Sorry- ha!





 

ADE Prodigy All Star- Go Monkey!








When Daddy Makes Dinner


Mama has been straight out...work has been crazy and I really can't catch my breath right now- hope that is a good sign for this year ANYWAY I digress....Robby B gave me a break this week and whipped up a Chicken Pot Pie Casserole- insert Praise Hands here especially since both girls ate their whole plates for once :)





 

Valentine Love


In the midst of our morning craziness...I walked by on my way to the Keurig and snapped a pic of our counter..always love surprising the girls with little treats on Valentine's Day



and Mimi and Papa surprised the girls with Valentine Baskets (over the top) AND made dinner for Mama and Daddy so I didn't have to cook yet again- so overwhelmed with gratitude!!






That's a wrap!  If you are looking for us tonight we will be at Red's and then....the WHS Theater to see Diana in a One Act Play/Senior Show- Can't Wait!









5 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Sounds like it will be a good weekend! Your Valentine´s Day treats look so fun and festive- I enjoyed doing little things for my kids though I didn´t get to see all of them on VD. Have a good one!

Andrea Nine said...

I hope you get some rest and relaxation this weekend. Kiddos to your man for whipping up that casserole!

Good Better Best Food said...

Ugh. What was it about this week? It kicked my butt too. I think I cried 3 times this week...seriously. Hugs to you and cheers to a good weekend.

Joanne said...

I feel like everyone has been saying what a rough/long week this felt like! I don't even feel like I did anything and yet I've been so tired. Yay for some dinners you didn't have to make; that pot pie looks delicious too!

Ruth said...

I agree! This week was so tough and I was beat!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and get to relax in between all the fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...