-->

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Amazon Favorites

 


Hi Friends!  Thought I would share some recent Amazon Faves with all of you... here are some faves from the last several months...





Seresto Flea and Tic Color

 

Going on a Girls' Weekend has extra perks you wouldn't think of like getting recommendations on pet products, vitamins and such :)  Remi is benefiting from this one ;)

 






Sunglass Readers

 

Another recommendation from my besties- now I will be able to actually see when I read outdoors in the summer





Vitamins

 

Yup another recommendation from the besties so snagged a variety of vitamins for everyone in our fam





Walking Shoes
 
I am on my third pair of these- love them so much and wear them out every darn time!








Gutsy Vitamin Waters


These give me 5 extra grams of fiber each day- taste great AND help me with my water goals daily!







Watch Bands


Some stylish options are always available






Dress and Boots

 

Diana is singing a country song "Rainbow" by Kacey Musgraves this week in a talent show so we got her an adorable outfit for the big show!





What are some of your recent Amazon faves?


8 comments:

Pamela said...

Cute watch bands and Diana's outfit is adorable!

Maria Rineer said...

I love Vitamin Waters! Getting that h20 and vitamins in one yummy drink ;). Cute country outfit- we got the girls country boots for the Morgan Wallen concert. We didn´t think of Amazon and ended up spending $ on some though they were on sale.

Natasha said...

I haven't actually bought anything off Amazon this month but I do love those walking shoes. I might have to check them out!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

My recent favorite is what I shared on Monday- the adhesive towel bars for the ends of two cabinets. It makes me so happy every time I walk by! I even bought some new tea towels for them, but I haven't used them yet. You have some fun finds!

Joanne said...

That dress is fabulous!!

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

You always have the cutest sunglasses!

Tanya said...

I love my reader sunglasses! I need to get some new sneakers like that - so comfy!

My Glittery Heart said...

Those watch bands are my FAVORITE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...