-->

Friday, April 29, 2022

Friday Favorites (April 29, 2022)

 




Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  This morning I am waking up in Dartmouth MA with my girls!  Cannot wait until they see my college UMD!  Full recap coming Monday :)



It was a busy week in the blogging world.......

Monday was Hello Monday with Sarah and me HERE

 Tuesday was all about Eva, The Birthday Girl, HERE

 Wednesday was What's Up Wednesday HERE  

and Thursday was Monthly Musings where Patty and I talked all things travel HERE

 

and I am back for Friday Favorites!  Sharing some faves from our week...Linking up HERE


 

Rehearsing with the Littles



(This was actually from last week- a friend sent it to me- this is Diana rehearsing with the "Little Feather Dusters" for Beauty and the Best) Warms my heart...

 

 


 

 Fave Eats


Eating The Rainbow

 








 

 

 


Fave MEMEs

 










Fave Moments Of the Week



Daddy and Eva Bagel Date


 

Sisters...better yet...little sis looking at big sis thinking...wait what? ;)


 

Snuggles with Remi





Buck A Shuck with Besties







That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend friends!

4 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Have a blast this weekend!!

Tanya said...

Love the lunchbox meme...those were the days, right? Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Maria Rineer said...

You were on a blogging roll this week! Love all of the pics as usual and the memes are on point. I hope you have a great weekend!

Jennifer White said...

I love "eating the rainbow"...so many healthy and pretty options! Looks like a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...