-->

Friday, April 22, 2022

Friday Favorites (April 22, 2022)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Praise God- we made it!  This week kicked my butt...so extra grateful for this weekend :)  As always, sharing some faves from our week and linking up for Friday Faves HERE





 

Staff Appreciation Week!


Our district had Staff Appreciation this week.  My Partner Bethany and I are the PTA Middle School Liaisons and we work full time so that meant we got to the middle school each morning at 6am to set up some surprise treats for our staff.  We went with a movie theme...and it was definitely well-received.  If you ever need anything done and done right, ask a busy person :)











 
 
Wedding Prep


On Tuesday night, we enjoyed a food tasting for Kayla and Marshall's wedding...we got to see the beautiful venue and see Rob and Kayla as well as Marshall and his Mom Dawna practice dances- so so sweet!














Boston


On Wednesday, I headed into the big city for a client lunch....just LOVE Boston anytime of the year AND it felt so good to see all of the business people hustling again and talking shop with my favorite client!






Spirit Week


Oh gotta love the spirit weeks...the girls each had different themed days at their schools..this one is of Diana and one of her besties Cat "twinning"...they kill me...Oh Middle School...sigh...







Boston Marathon


Every year I say I am going to take the day off and go into the city for the marathon and every year I get sucked into work and just keep it on the tv in the background...I am determined to get there one day.  Anyway, I digress.  The marathon was on Monday and we knew a few people running it BUT we were so excited when we spotted the Farrells on tv- we donated to their fundraising and knew them when they lived in Windham- so fun- they both did so well!  






Middle School Choral Concert



Last night, we enjoyed listening to Diana perform with the Middle School Chorus..one of these events that used to be mundane but now we appreciate so much more...inside the theater again...no masks...on stage...just grateful and love these girls!






That's a wrap....it was an intense week and sooo looking forward to crashing tonight and catching up on rest!  Have a great one friends :)

4 comments:

Amy Scott said...

As a teacher I would have been thrilled with that spread! Love the gum! I appreciate all the normal so much now, too!

Andrea Nine said...

Aww sweet practice dances! Oh how I always loved spirit week. Have a fabulous weekend love.

Joanne said...

What a fun and full week! No wonder it kicked your butt. I bet all the teachers were so thankful for that wonderful spread. What a great way to show your appreciation.

Maria Rineer said...

Busy week- looks like you killed it!! Love all the pics of your events. So many exciting things in your family's future ;).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...