-->

Friday, April 8, 2022

Friday Favorites (April 8, 2022)

 


Hi Friends and Happy....

 


 It's opening night of Charlie Brown and we are all riddled with excitement and anticipation!

 


 

As always, linking up HERE and sharing some faves from our week!

 



 

 Eating The Rainbow

 

 






Making a conscious effort to get all the colors in...hit my macros..counting calories...not fun but a must...

 

 

 

 

Fashion

 

 

I have found some new loves over at The Lucky Knot (which I shared last week) and Boden...hip...trendy yet effortless and comfy...stocking up for Spring and Summer which means I need to purge and sell some items on Ebay once again!

 









Taco Tuesday


Racing home from the office on Tuesday night to make dinner and get my family fed...someone was a little crabby but Taco Tuesday snapped her right out of it and Daddy had to snap a pic to show the power of homemade guac ;)







MEMEs











Documentaries


Yes the obsession continues...the latest and greatest include



Murder on Middle Beach





The Cheshire Murders





9/11 One Day in America




and we are watching The Thing About Pam each week- Renee Zellweger is fabulous and this lady is a CREEP



That's a wrap- have a wonderful weekend!


8 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Looking forward to hearing about Charlie Brown. I hope everything goes well with it all weekend! Fabulous clothes. Did you buy all of the pieces that you featured? That colorful maxi dress will look great on you. Have a great weekend!

Natasha said...

I love your memes. And I had to write lines! Hahaha!!!

Amy Scott said...

Enjoy Charlie Brown! Your meals and clothing picks are so colorful! Love!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

The Thing about Pam is so good and so frustrating...she is so crazy! Have a fabulous weekend watching Charlie Brown!!

Kelly said...

I haven't watched The Thing About Pam yet, but I've listened to the Dateline episode. She's from my hometown area - crazy!

Joanne said...

OH I am loving that halter style dress! What cute summer options. I feel like The Thing About Pam is a train wreck I just can not turn away from!

Sparkles and Lattes said...

That dress is so pretty. All of the clothes are so pretty. I need some spring like clothes. And that food. Wow. I am craving sushi or a sushimi plate now. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Family and the Lake House said...

Oh I love all of those outfits! Those memes, too - I saw the one about people not showing off and I loved it so much! I'll have to check out some of those shows!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...