-->

Friday, April 15, 2022

Friday Favorites (April 15, 2022)

 




Good Friday- though I am sharing some favorites from our week, I feel the significance of this day every year...may we never forget all that was sacrificed for us....pretty hard for us to comprehend the magnitude as humans...but I strive to do so...looking forward to our Living Stations Of The Cross tonight...until then...here are some faves....

 

 

 

 


 The Feather Duster


This was such a great surprise this week!  As we were helping Diana to get through the post-show depression, during her private ballet lesson this week, her Director Mrs. Mullen surprised her by telling her she would be playing The Feather Duster in this spring's production of Beauty and The Beast.  Her name is Fifi and she is Lumiere's girlfriend...she is over the moon as are we!  It was such a surprise as solo parts are typically awarded to her high school students.  So thrilled and grateful and even more excited for the show now!

 



 

 

 



Jack Rogers


Finally found a pair that doesn't kill my feet- have you?  If you are a Lilly Lover than you need a pair of these- they look great with all of the prints- the wedge helps with balance and they don't hurt (that much) ;)




 

 


 BFFs

 

Celebrated my Lea's Bday...actually all month...ha!  We will celebrate one last time at our Alma mater UMASS Dartmouth with our kids at the end of April vacation week...can't wait!

 


 

 


 One MEME


Yes just one....so very powerful...wanted to leave you with this...




 Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE

7 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Those cork wedges are beautiful and so are you and your friend! Happy Easter!

Sunshine and Books said...

Oh my goodness, I need to try those Jack Rogers! I love them but they are so uncomfortable!! Have you ever tried Palm Beach Sandals? My sister says they are way more comfortable and look the same. Happy Easter Holly! Have a great time with your family and friends!

Lisa said...

So excited your sweet girl got a part in Beauty and the Beast. Happy Easter! XO

Maria Rineer said...

That is wonderful news about Diana's part! She stays busy, doesn't she ;)? I know it keeps you busy too but you wouldn't want it any other way!! Love the meme- I know I need to work more on forgiveness. Have a wonderful and blessed Easter, friend.

Sparkles and Lattes said...

Those sandals are pretty. What a fun part. I can't wait to see what her costume is like for the duster in Beauty and the Beast!

Joanne said...

Congrats to Diana! I remember Lumiere's girlfriend; what a wonderful part!

Natasha said...

Happy Easter Holly!!!

Congrats to Diana on The Feather Duster role -- that is VERY exciting!!!

And that last meme -- it gave me chills. Thank you for sharing it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...