-->

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Currently: April 2022

 




Hi Friends!  I am joining Anne for her fun linkup and chatting what's happening here currently....We are talking Getting, Going, Planning, Posting and Thinking....here it goes!



Getting


I am getting SO EXCITED for Charlie Brown this weekend...can't wait to see Diana in her element as Sally...wohooo!






Going


Going to our company outing tomorrow night...we are celebrating a record year for 2021 and toasting to our 40th Year Anniversary this year...so excited to see everyone again...grateful for my company and never take it for granted!





Planning


Our Easter Brunch Menu...looking forward to all of our traditions and baking and QT!






Posting



This Currently post....:)





Thinking

 

  I have a half hour before I leave for the gym...can I get through all of my prayers and devotionals AND blogs?  Ha!

 


That's what's up here...currently

6 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

I hear ya! On days that I work, I have a finite time in the morning for blogs and reading and I am always checking the time to make sure I am on track! "I'm sorry that I'm late, I was reading blogs," does not sound like a good excuse, lol. I can imagine your excitement about the play and look forward to reading about it/ seeing pics, etc. Have a great day!

Natasha said...

Hahaha -- I love what your "thinking!" But now the question is, were you successful!?!?!? Break a leg this weekend Diana!!!

Joanne said...

Wishing Diana a wonderful production weekend! I'm sure she'll be fabulous. Your Easter menu looks yummy.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Oh, I love Charlie Brown! I'm sure it will be a fab show. :)

Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

Sunshine and Books said...

The Charlie Brown play is going to be so great! I can’t get into blogs/social media in the morning or I will never make it out the door! Have fun at your company night out!!

Good Better Best Food said...

Congrats on the amazing milestones for your company. No doubt that you are a big reason for their success.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...