-->

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Not Just A Mom: Reading Habits Edition

 



Hi Friends!  Today I am joining the ladies over at NJAM and talking about My Reading Habits.  Linking up HERE

 

 

So here is a pretty quick snapshot

 

 

WHAT: Most of the time you will find me reading romances but I love an occasional suspense/thriller and a biography/memoir too.  

 


 

WHO: Some of my favorite authors include: Elin Hilderbrand, Jennifer Weiner, Emily Giffin, Shari Lapena and Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekannen

 


 

 WHERE: Most of the time you will find me reading in bed.  90% if not more of my reading is done when I am settling down for the night and right before I go to sleep. Other times, I sneak in reading on the weekends and during the summer, at the beach of course!

 (Reading on the Beach during the Summer of 2008 when I was pregnant with Diana) :)



 

WHEN: See answer above- nights- before bed most of the time or lazy weekend days at home or at the beach!

 

 

WHY: I find reading is a way to decompress and escape from reality...for the most part, I read light material- I don't like anything too heavy- life is heavy enough- even in my reading, I tend to #FollowTheJoy

 


 HOW: 98% of my reading is done on my Kindle App on my iPad...I love the ease of it and need the light at night!  The other 2% of my reading is a real hardcover or paperback that may have been gifted to me

 

 

That was fun!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I legitimately can not go to the beach without bringing a book. The beach and books are just synonymous in my mind.

Natasha said...

I do most of my reading in bed at night too. I usually can't fall asleep without reading for a bit at least. And I do love reading on my Kobo in bed at night -- the lighting is perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...