-->

Friday, March 18, 2022

Friday Favorites (March 18, 2022)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Yeah!  My Favorite Day of the Week!  


As always, linking up HERE and sharing some faves from our week





Eva and Dr. Seuss


She picked Dr Seuss for her Book Report Sock Puppet Project...dying!






Teenager Love


That's what I call this shot anyway...and I didn't even take it...can you believe Rob did?  Ha!







All Tuckered Out


Scooted out for a lunchtime walk on Tuesday and took this cutie with me....well....this was the look I got after...so tuckered out!  Ha!







 

J Crew Stretch Chino Shorts



On sale right now so snagged some beauties- a lilac and this beautiful baby blue!









Lap Dog


That's what I call this one...ha!




That's a wrap!  Short and sweet!  Have a fabulous weekend!


5 comments:

Joanne said...

Those baby blue shorts are perfect for summer!

Maria Rineer said...

I love J Crew chino shorts! They are my go to summer shorts. Your dog's face... too cute! I hope you have a great weekend!

Good Better Best Food said...

Love all of these photos and I might need to inventory my shorts and get those J Crew ones!

Adrienne Patenaude said...

I love that sneaking of the picture

My Glittery Heart said...

Oh Teenage love! :) I still need to steal Remi! So CUTE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...